位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第117期:幻觉
日期:2015-07-04 15:28

(单词翻译:单击)

童话镇2.jpg

Yeah I'm sure. He's waking up.

是的 我很肯定 他醒了

And he he grabbed my hand.

而且 他抓了我的手

Everything's steady

情况稳定

Same as it's always been.

就和以往一样

What were you doing in here?

你在这里干嘛

Oh I was just reading h him a... story.

我在给他读故事

Oh. Well perhaps you dozed off.

也许 是你打了个盹

Perhaps you imagined it.

也许是你的幻觉

No I didn't imagine anything.

不 这不是我的幻觉

Ms. Blanchard I can only tell you what I see which is nothing.

布兰切特女士 我只能拿事实说话,什么都没发生

Sometimes there are minor fluctuations in readings.

阅读时 大脑会有小波动

Uh perhaps you heard the machine register something and misunderstood.

也许你是听到机器记录的声音而误解了吧

Look why don't you go home get some rest?

你不如回家休息休息

If anything changes I'll call you okay?

如果有变化 我给你电话 行吗

Yes?


It's Dr. Whale.

我是威尔医生

You told me to call you if there was ever a change in our John Doe.

你说无名氏情况有变时 就通知你

Something's happened.

有情况了

What?

什么情况

One of our volunteers said he grabbed her.

我们的一个志愿者说他抓住了她

There was a slight fluctuation in brain activity.

他的大脑皮层也有轻微的波动

And who was this volunteer?

这个志愿者叫什么名字

Mary Margaret Blanchard.

玛丽·玛格丽特·布兰切特

I told you I'd find you.

我说过会找到你

No matter what you do

无论你怎么做

I will always find you.

我都会找到你的

分享到