位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第239期:一切都来不及了
日期:2016-08-27 15:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Sir there's news from the battlefield.
大人 前线传来消息
Avonlea has fallen.
艾凡里已被攻陷
My gods.
上帝保佑
If only he had come.
他要是能来就好了
Well he didn't did he?
可是他没来 不是吗
Ogres are not men.
这群怪物惨无人性
We have to do something. We have to stop them.
我们得想办法阻止他们
They are unstoppable.
什么也阻止不了他们

一切都来不及了

He could be on his way right now papa.
父亲 他可能正在赶来的路上
It's too late my girl. It's just...too late.
太晚了 我的女儿 一切都来不及了
It's him. It has to be him.
是他 肯定是他
How could he get past the walls?
他是怎么穿过围墙的
Open it.
开门
Well that was a bit of a letdown.
有点小失望吧
You sent me a message-- something about um"Help. Help. We're dying. Can you save us?"
你们捎信儿给我 说什么 "救命 我们大难临头 你能救我们吗"
Now the answer is... yes I can.
我现在就答复你们我可以帮你们
Yes I can protect your little town... for a price.
我可以保护你们的小镇 不过我有条件
We sent you a promise of gold.
我们已经承诺给你一大笔金子
Now you see um I uh... make gold.
你看我可以自己炼金
What I want is something a bit more special.
我想要一件更特别的东西

重点讲解

fall
被打败;沦陷;失守:

The coup failed but the government fell shortly afterwards.
政变虽然流产,但是不久以后政府便垮台了。

if only
但愿:

If only I were rich.
但愿我很富有。

promise (to do sth) | ~ (that...)
诺言;许诺;承诺:

She kept her promise to visit her aunt regularly.
她信守诺言,定期去看望姑妈。

price (of sth) | ~ (for sth / for doing sth)
代价:

Criticism is part of the price of leadership.
捱批评是当领导要付出的部份代价。

let sb down
不能帮助,不能支持(某人);使失望:

I'm afraid she let us down badly.
很遗憾,她让我们大失所望。

message (from sb) (to sb)
(书面或口头的)信息,消息,音信:

There were no messages for me at the hotel.
旅馆里没有给我的留言。


视频及简介

该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到