位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第250期:邪恶的种子
日期:2016-10-10 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Did my carriage splash you?
我的马车有溅到你吗
Oh, no, I'm-- I'm fine.
不 我没事
You know, I'm tired of riding.
我坐马车坐累了
Let me stretch my legs and walk with you for a spell.
不如让我动动腿 陪你走一段吧
You carry very little.
你带的东西不多啊
I don't want to be slowed down.
我不想被拖慢速度
You're running from someone.
看来你从某人那里逃了出来
The question is, master or lover?
问题是 他是主人还是爱人
Master and lover.
两者皆是啊
I might take a rest. You-- you go on ahead.
我想休息下 你继续走吧
So if I'm right, you love your employer, but you're leaving him.
如果我没猜错 你爱上了你的主人 但你打算离开他
I might love him. I mean, I could, except... something evil has taken root in him.
我也许爱他 我是说 我可以 只是...邪恶的种子已深埋他心中
Sounds like a curse to me.
貌似是受到了诅咒
And all curses can be broken.
任何诅咒都有破解之道
A kiss born of true love would do it.
比如真爱之吻
Oh, child, no. I would never suggest a young woman to kiss a man who held her captive.
孩子 别当真 我当然不会建议一个年轻的姑娘去亲吻囚禁自己的男人
What kind of message is that?
那算怎么回事
Right.

Besides, if he loves you, he would've let you go.
况且 如果他也爱你 他会给你自由
And if he doesn't love you, well, then the kiss won't even work.
如果他不爱你 真爱之吻也无用
Well, he did let me go.
他确实给了我自由
Yes, but no kiss happened.
是 但真爱之吻没有上演
And a kiss-- a kiss is enough?
一个吻 一个吻就可以吗
He'd be a man again?
他就会变回人形吗
An ordinary man.
一个平常的人
True love's kiss will break any curse.
真爱之吻 能破解任何诅咒

重点讲解

splash sth (on / onto / over sb / sth) | ~ sb / sth (with sth)
把(水、泥等)泼在…上,溅在…上;朝…上泼(或溅):

He splashed cold water on his face.
他把冷水往脸上泼。

a spell of warm weather
一段天气温暖的日子

a cold / hot / wet / bright, etc. spell
一段寒冷、炎热、多雨、晴朗等的日子
There will be rain at first, with sunny spells later.
开始会有雨,雨后间晴。

slow (sth / sb) (down / up)
(使)放慢速度,减缓,松劲:

The car slowed down as it approached the junction.
汽车在驶近交叉路口时放慢了速度。

to have / take a rest from all your hard work
放下繁重的工作,休息一下

Try to get some rest —you have a busy day tomorrow.
休息一下吧——你明天还要忙一天呢。

take root in
植根;深入人心:

Fortunately, militarism failed to take root in Europe as a whole.
幸运的是,军国主义没有能够深入整个欧洲。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到