位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第144期:留下来
日期:2015-10-17 16:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Once-Upon-a-Time3.jpg

I just want to be happy.

我只想过得幸福快乐

You can be. Of this I'm sure.

你可以的 我确信

I believe given the chance

我相信 只要有机会

we can find happiness together.

我们就能一起找到幸福

But the choice is yours.

选择权在你手中

I think you're right.

我想你是对的

I can be happy.

我可以变得快乐

Just not here.

但不在这里

I'm sorry.

对不起

Hey,just wanted to say thank you and um

我是来道谢的 然后

pay you back the bail money.

还你保释金

You look like you need to talk.

看起来你想聊聊

Cinnamon?

肉桂

Oh. I'm sorry. I should have asked.

抱歉 我该先问问你的

It's a little quirk of mine. Do you mind?

这是我的小癖好 你不介意吧

Not at all.

不会

No thanks.

不用了 谢谢

When you bailed me out you said that you trusted me.

你保释我的时候 你说你相信我

Why?

为什么

It's strange ever since you arrived here

很奇怪 自从你来了

I've had the oddest feeling like we met before.

我对你有种似曾相识的感觉

I mean I know it's crazy.

听起来有点疯狂

I'm starting to reevaluate my definition of crazy.

我要重新定义疯狂二字了

For what it's worth I think you're innocent.

至少我相信你是无辜的

Of breaking and entering or just in general?

相信我没偷档案 还是相信我这个人

Whichever makes you feel better.

随你喜欢

Doesn't really matter what anyone thinks I did or didn't do.

别人是否觉得我无辜其实无所谓

I'm leaving.

我要走了

Thank you for everything but I think it's for the best.

谢谢你 但我觉得这样是最好的

If I stay Henry's only gonna keep getting hurt.

如果我留下来 亨利只会一直受伤害

What happens if you go?

如果你走了又会发生什么呢

I think the very fact that you want to leave

我认为你想离开的理由

is why you have to stay.

正是你必须留下的原因

You care about him.

你关心他

Who will protect Henry if you won't?

你不保护他 谁会保护他

Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?

你真的不想谈谈这件事吗

You know that umbrella is kind of my good luck charm.

那把雨伞好比我的幸运符

Is that why you think I'm Jiminy Cricket?

所以你就以为我是小蟋蟀杰米尼吧

I don't think you're anyone.

我没以为你是别人

Ms. Swan

斯旺女士

Look I can explain. The mayor forced me

听我解释 镇长强迫我...

I know.

我知道

Don't worry about it. I get it.

别担心 我明白

Henry I'm sorry.

亨利 我很抱歉

I don't want to talk to you.

我不想跟你说话

Ms. Swan if she knew you were here

斯旺女士 如果她知道你来...

To hell with her.

让她去死吧

Henry there is one simple reason I stayed here you.

亨利 我留下来只有一个原因 就是你

分享到
重点单词
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • definitionn. 定义,阐释,清晰度
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • reevaluatevt. 再评估;重新估计 vi. 再评估;重新估计
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • quirkn. 怪癖,急转