位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第274期:怪物
日期:2016-11-15 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

听力原文

We should have talked to you sooner, but we've been completely honest. We didn't lie.
我们应该早点告诉你的 但我们全都告诉你了 我们没有骗你
You didn't lie?
你们没骗人
You snuck around. You have him break up my marriage with a pack of lies, with some crap about not being able to connect?
你们偷偷约会 你让他用一串谎话结束我们的婚姻 说什么无法与我心灵相契
He didn't have any trouble connecting with you.
看来他很轻松就与你相契了
David didn't tell you about us?
戴维没跟你说我们的事吗
No. Of course not. That would have been the honorable thing to do.
没有 当然没 那才是可敬的做法
But he said he would tell you.
但他说他会告诉你
Well, then he lied to you, too.
那么 他也对你撒谎了
Good luck making it work. You two deserve each other.
祝你们能走到一起 你们真是一对
Where are you?
你在哪
Make yourself known to me. Beast!
出来见我 怪物
Show yourself.
现身
Here I am.
我来了

重点讲解

sneak
偷偷地做;偷带;偷拿:

»We sneaked a look at her diary.
我们偷偷看了一眼她的日记。
»I managed to sneak a note to him.
我设法偷偷给他递了张条子。

break up
结束(关系);关闭(公司):

»They decided to break up the partnership.
他们决定拆伙。

connect (with sb)
(与某人)建立良好关系,沟通:

»They met a couple of times but they didn't really connect.
尽管他们见了几次面,但仍未真正建立起良好的关系。

honorable
保护声誉的;体面的:

»an honourable compromise
体面的妥协
»They urged her to do the honourable thing and resign.
他们力劝她辞职以保全名节。

able to do sth
能;能够:

»You must be able to speak French for this job.
干这项工作你得会说法语。
»A viral illness left her barely able to walk.
一场病毒引起的疾病使她走路都十分困难。

lie (to sb) (about sth)
说谎;撒谎;编造谎言:

»You could see from his face that he was lying.
从他的表情上你可以看出他在说假话。
»Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎!

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • honorableadj. 光荣的,可敬的,尊敬的 =honourable
  • viraladj. 滤过性毒菌的,滤过性毒菌引起的
  • diaryn. 日记,日记簿
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • resignv. 辞职,放弃,顺从,听任
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.