位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第423期:比尔菲找到拯救爸爸的方法
日期:2017-05-11 07:20

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You must go where you can escape this wretched curse.
你们必须迁往能避开这个诅咒的地方
Go? We have to leave?
"迁往" 我们得离开吗
Yes. It is the only way.
没错 这是唯一的办法
Can you do it?
你做得到吗
Can you leave everything here behind for the unknown?
你愿意抛下现有的一切 走向未知吗
If it means I get my father back, then yes.
如果这能让父亲恢复原样 那么我愿意
You're a very good son, Baelfire.
你真是个好孩子 比尔菲
You are the part of him that keeps him human.
正是你让他还有人性
That little light inside of him that still glows
他内心仍在闪烁的那簇微弱的光芒
It's his love for you.
是他对你的爱
Hold out your hand.
伸出你的手
What is it?
这是什么
A magic bean.
一颗魔豆
The very last one that is known to our kind.
这是我们族群所拥有的最后一颗了
The others got away from us.
其他的都已不在我们手上
Just use it wisely and follow wherever it leads you.
好好使用 跟着它走
It will save you both.
它会挽救你们父子的
重点讲解

escape from sth
to get away from an unpleasant or dangerous situation
(从不愉快或危险处境中)逃脱,摆脱,逃避
She managed to escape from the burning car.
她终于从燃烧的汽车里逃了出来。
(figurative) As a child he would often escape into a dreamworld of his own.
小时候他常常躲进自己的梦幻世界中。

glow
发出微弱而稳定的光;发出暗淡的光
The embers still glowed in the hearth.
余烬仍在炉膛里发出暗淡的光。
The strap has a fluorescent coating that glows in the dark.
皮带面上有一层荧光在黑暗中微微发光。

unknown to sb
not known or identified
未知的;不详的;未被确认的
a species of insect previously unknown to science
科学上以前尚未了解的一种昆虫
He was trying, for some unknown reason, to count the stars.
不知何故,他试图数星星。

curse
咒;咒语
The family thought that they were under a curse.
这家人认为他们受人诅咒而遭了殃。

wise
明智的;高明的;有判断力的
a wise decision
明智的决定
It was very wise to leave when you did.
你那时离开非常明智。
The wisest course of action is just to say nothing.
最妥当的行动方针是缄默不语。
I was grateful for her wise counsel.
我感激她为我指点迷津。


视频及简介

该片讲述了比尔菲请求帮忙的故事。


分享到