位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第253期:游戏规则
日期:2016-10-13 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

The first is gonna tell me where it is.
第一句 告诉我它在哪里
The second is gonna tell me who told you to take it.
第二句 告诉我谁叫你拿走它的
Do you understand the rules?
明白游戏规则了吗
Good. Let's begin.
很好 开始吧
I needed that van.
我需要那辆车
Now you see, that is not a good first sentence.
看看 第一句说得不不对
Oh! Gold! Listen.
戈登 听我说
Tell me where it is!
告诉我 它在哪里
Stop.
别打了
Tell me where it is!
告诉我 在哪里
Oh, stop!
停下
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
"My fault"? What are you talking about, "My fault"?
"我的错" 什么叫"我的错"
You shut her out.
你将她拒之门外
You had her love and you shut her out!
她敬爱着你 你却将她拒之门外
She's gone. She's gone forever.
现在她走了 永远的走了
She's not coming back.
她不会回来了
And it's your fault!
这都是你的错
Not mine!
不是我的
You are her father!
你是她的父亲
yours! It's yours!
你的错 你
it's your fault! It's your fault!
都是你 你的错
Stop.
住手

重点讲解

fault (that...) | ~ (for doing sth)责任;过错;过失:
It was his fault that we were late.
我们迟到责任在他。

shut sb / sth out (of sth)使…不能进入;挡住;遮住:
Mum, Ben keeps shutting me out of the bedroom!
妈,本就是不让我进卧室!

come back 回来;返回:
You came back (= came home) very late last night.
你昨晚回来得很晚。

to follow / obey / observe the rules 遵循/服从/遵守规则
It's against all rules and regulations.
这违背了所有的规章制度。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到