位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第497期:艾玛相信了诅咒
日期:2017-08-03 07:34

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What is that?
这是什么
Your father's sword.
你父亲的宝剑
Henry...
亨利
You were right about the curse.
你说的没错 真的有诅咒
I should have believed you.
我应该相信你的
I'm sorry.
对不起
For when you wake up.
等你醒来之后就可以看了
Say what you gotta say. You got ten minutes.
捡要紧的说 只有十分钟时间
You know where to meet?
你知道在哪儿见面吗
Yeah. Don't be late.
知道 你别迟到了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Pity, isn't it?
他很可怜 对吧
There's nothing harder than not knowing whether you'll ever see your child again.
世间最痛苦的莫过于不知道能否再与孩子相见
Jefferson, now is not a good time.
杰弗森 现在不是时候
For you.
对你不是
Well, for me, it's the perfect time.
对我来说 时机正好
重点讲解

pity
pity for sb
pity for sth

a feeling of sympathy and sadness caused by the suffering and troubles of others
同情;怜悯
I could only feel pity for what they were enduring.
对他们所受的苦难我唯有同情而已。
a look / feeling / surge of pity
怜悯的表情/感觉/涌动
I took pity on her and lent her the money.
我同情她,就把钱借给了她。

believe
相信;认为真实
I don't believe you!
我不相信你的话!
I believed his lies for years.
我很多年都对他的谎话信以为真。

time to do sth
time for sth

the time when sth happens or when sth should happen
(某事发生或应该发生的)时间,时候
What time do you finish work?
你什么时候下班?
The baby loves bath time.
这婴儿喜欢洗澡的时候。
I think it's time to go to bed.
我想该睡觉了。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到