位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第189期:走错路
日期:2016-02-26 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

童话镇.jpg

Mr. Nolan?

诺兰先生

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.

抱歉 我不是想吓你

I was just heading home from work and I saw you.

我刚下班 准备回家 然后就看到你了

Are you lost?

你迷路了吗

Yeah. Yeah kind of.

是的 没错

I'm looking for the toll bridge.

我在找收费桥

Ah where you were found.

你被发现的地方

Trying to jog your memory?

试着唤起你的记忆吗

No I'm meeting someone.

不 我要去见个人

So you made your choice.

你做出选择了

Yes.

是的

Well I don't suppose I can convince you to change your mind.

我恐怕不能让你改变主意

I can't change what I feel.

我无法改变我的感觉

No. Of course not.

当然不能

Walk down the street to Mr. Gold's pawnshop.

沿着这条街走 去戈登先生的当铺

You'll find a fork in the road. Go left.

遇到三岔路后 往左走

It will take you to a hiking trail that leads directly to the bridge.

看到一条小路后 一直走就到了

Thank you uh for understanding.

谢谢你的理解

Good luck David.

祝你好运 戴维

I hope you find what you're looking for.

希望你能找到你心之所寻

Hello?

有人吗

Charming.

漂亮

I'm sorry?

你说什么

The mobile. Isn't it charming?

我说那个风铃马儿 是不是很漂亮

Exquisitely designed masterfully crafted.

设计精美 工艺精湛

I could get it down if you like.

如果你喜欢 我可以给你取下来

No no. No I mean it's it's very nice

不不不 我是说 很好看

but actually I'm looking for the toll bridge.

其实我是在找收费桥

The Mayor said there was a fork in the road by your shop but

镇长说你的店铺旁有一个三岔路

It seems Ms. Mills has led you astray.

好像米尔斯女士给你指错路了

Yeah. Yeah you'd think the Mayor would know her own town.

我以为镇长很熟悉自己的地盘

One would think.

对啊

分享到
重点单词
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • startlen. 惊愕,惊恐 v. 吃惊,使 ... 惊愕