位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第257期:一颗空洞的心
日期:2016-10-19 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

You know, you were freeing yourself.
你曾有机会让你自己自由
You could've had happiness if you just believed that someone could want you.
你本可以拥有幸福 只要你相信 有人会渴望拥有你
But you couldn't take the chance.
但你没有把握住机会
That's a lie.
这是谎言
You're a coward, Rumplestiltskin.
你是个懦夫 朗普斯金
And no matter how thick you make your skin, that doesn't change.
不管你的皮囊有多厚都遮掩不住
I'm not a coward, dearie.
我不是懦夫 小宝贝
It's quite simple, really.
其实很简单 真的
My power... means more to me than you.
我的力量比你对我更重要
No. No, it doesn't. You just don't think I can love you.
不 不 不是 你只是不相信我会爱你
Now you've made your choice.
现在你做出了选择
And you're going to regret it. Forever.
你会为之后悔的 后悔一生
And all you'll have... is an empty heart... and a chipped cup.
你能拥有的一切只是一颗空洞的心和一个有缺口的杯子

重点讲解

free sb / sth / yourself (from sth) 解放;使摆脱
Three people were freed from the wreckage.
有三人被救出残骸。

take chance 风险;冒险:
When installing electrical equipment don't take any chances. A mistake could kill.
安装电器设备时千万不要冒险,弄错了有可能出人命的。

coward 胆小鬼;懦夫;胆怯者:
You coward! What are you afraid of?
你这胆小鬼!你怕什么呢?

regret 感到遗憾;惋惜;懊悔:
If you don't do it now, you'll only regret it.
你如果现在不做,以后一定会后悔的。

chip 打破,弄缺
a badly chipped saucer
破损厉害的碟子
These plates chip easily.
这些盘子容易破损。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到