位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第138期:被捕
日期:2015-08-22 21:27

(单词翻译:单击)

once-upon-a-time.jpg

You know I'm being set up don't you?

你知道我是被陷害的 对吗

And who may I ask is setting you up?

我能问问 是谁陷害你的呢

where carbon dioxide and water synthesize.

合成了二氧化碳和水

May I speak with my son?

我能和我儿子谈谈吗

We're in the middle of a lesson. Is it important?

我们正在上课 你有很重要的事吗

Do you think I'd be here if it wasn't?

你觉得如果不重要我会来吗

Henry sweetie I have some bad news.

亨利 宝贝 我有个坏消息

The woman who you brought here

你带来的那个女人

she's been arrested.

她被捕了

She broke into Dr. Hopper's office and stole his files.

她闯进了和普医生的办公室偷了他的文档

She's a con woman.

她是个骗子

She's trying to learn about us in order to take advantage of us.

她想获取我们的信息 然后利用我们

That's why she's sticking around.

所以她才留下没走

I'm sorry.

我很遗憾

No you're not.

你没有

I know you think otherwise

我知道你有别的想法

but all I'm doing is trying to protect you.

但我所做的一切都是为了保护你

This is gonna be good for us. You'll see.

这对我们有好处 你会明白的

Things will be better.

一切都会好起来

I gotta get back to class.

我要回去上课了

You know the shrink is lying right?

你知道这个心理医生在撒谎 对吧

To the right please. Why would he lie?

请换右侧 他为什么要撒谎

The mayor put him up to this.

镇长逼他这么做的

She's gotta have something on him.

她一定拿什么东西在威胁他

He's terrified of her like everyone else in this town.

他和这个镇上的所有人一样畏惧她

To the left.

向左转

Regina may be a touch intimidating

瑞金娜也许看起来有点凶

but I don't think she'd go as far as a frame job.

但我觉得她不至于陷害你

How far would she go? What does she have her hands in?

那她至于做什么 她都插手了哪些事

Well she's the mayor. She has her hands in everything.

她可是镇长 所有的事她都得插手

Including the police force?

也插手警务吗

Henry. Henry what are you doing here?

亨利 亨利 你来这里做什么

His mother told him what happened.

他妈妈告诉他发生了什么事

Of course she did.

她当然说了

Henry I don't know what she said

亨利 我不知道她说了些什么

You're a genius.

你真是天才

What?

什么

I know what you were up to.

我知道你打的算盘

you were gathering intel...

你在搜集信息

for operation cobra?

为了"眼镜蛇行动"吗

I'm sorry. I'm a bit lost.

抱歉 我听晕了

分享到