位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第414期:聚会庆祝玛丽无罪
日期:2017-04-28 07:35

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Here you go.

Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
How bad was it?
到底有多糟
Getting caught in his office?
在他的办公室里被抓个正着
Not bad. I played it off.
还好 被我蒙混过关了
What were you looking for? Did you find it?
你在找什么 找到了吗
Nope. But I have a feeling it's gonna find me.
还没 但是我觉得那东西会自己送上门
There she is. Why don't you give her your present?
她在那儿 干嘛还不把礼物给她
Hey. I have something for you.
我有礼物要送给你
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
"We're so glad you didn't kill Mrs. Nolan."
"我们非常高兴你没有杀死诺兰太太"
It's from the whole class.
全班同学一起制作的这个
And I got you a bell.
我单独送给你一个铃铛
Thank you. Tell everyone I'll be back soon.
谢谢 告诉其他同学我很快就会回去上课
Okay.
好的
Henry, we should get you home before your mom finds out.
亨利 我们得送你回家 以免你妈发现
That won't be pretty.
否则就麻烦了
Hey. Henry.
你好啊 亨利
Leaving already? Yeah.
要走了啊 是啊
Gotta get home and do homework.
我得回家做作业去
She's kinda tired.
她现在很累
I think if you just give it some time. I just wanted to
你得给她点时间 我只想
Hey, Henry, why don't you head home with David? Okay.
亨利 你跟戴维一起回家吧 好
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Hard to let him go, isn't it? Your son.
很难放下他 是吧 你儿子
Yeah. Pretty much the hardest thing.
没错 这是世上最难的事情
重点讲解

present
礼物;礼品
birthday / Christmas / wedding, etc. presents
生日、圣诞节、结婚等礼物
What can I get him for a birthday present?
我给他送点什么生日礼物呢?

catch
当场发现(或发觉)
I caught her smoking in the bathroom.
我撞见她在盥洗室里抽烟。
You wouldn't catch me working (= I would never work) on a Sunday!
你绝对不会看到我在星期日工作!
She caught herself wondering whether she had made a mistake.
她发觉自己在怀疑是否犯了错误。

glad
glad about sth
glad to do sth
glad (to know, hear, see...
glad that...

pleased; happy
高兴;愉快
'I passed the test!' 'I'm so glad (for you).'
"我考试合格了!" "我真(为你)高兴。"
'He doesn't need the pills any more.' 'I'm glad about that.'
"他不再需要服那些药片了。" "这真让我高兴。"
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.
听说你感觉好些了,我很高兴。


视频及简介

该片讲述了聚会庆祝玛丽无罪的故事。


分享到