位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第413期:戴维向凯思琳道歉
日期:2017-04-27 07:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
It's... it's good to see you.
见到你真好
Kathryn, I'm sorry.
凯思琳 真抱歉
I'm sorry I lied to you.
抱歉我对你撒谎
I'm sorry I cheated on you.
抱歉我对你不忠
I'm just so sorry for all of this.
我对你受的一切伤害都感到抱歉
David, it's okay.
戴维 没事
You know, what we had... it wasn't it for you.
我们之间的感情 不是你的归宿
Maybe for both of us.
或许对我们都不是
I can't blame you for just being the first one to see it.
我不能因为你先看出来就责怪你
You are, uh... kind of amazing.
你真是...一个了不起的人
Yeah, I am.
的确啊
Now go on. Get out of here so I can get some rest.
好了 你先走吧 我休息会儿
I'm gonna give you that kiss on the forehead now.
我还是亲下你的额头吧
Knock yourself out.
亲吧
How are you? Would you like some?
你好吗 来杯饮料吗
All of these people just to welcome me home?
今天来的这些人都是为了欢迎我回家吗
You've got a lot of friends.
你有很多朋友
Didn't feel like that yesterday.
昨天可没感觉到
重点讲解

rest from sth
a period of relaxing, sleeping or doing nothing after a period of activity
休息时间;睡眠时间
I had a good night's rest.
我睡了一宿好觉。
We stopped for a well-earned rest.
我们停下来休息,也该休息一下了。
to have / take a rest from all your hard work
放下繁重的工作,休息一下

lie to sb about sth
to say or write sth that you know is not true
说谎;撒谎;编造谎言
You could see from his face that he was lying.
从他的表情上你可以看出他在说假话。
Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎!
She lies about her age.
她谎报自己的年龄。

welcome sb to sth
to say hello to sb in a friendly way when they arrive somewhere
(打招呼)欢迎(某人的到来)
They were at the door to welcome us.
他们在门口迎接我们。
It is a pleasure to welcome you to our home.
很高兴欢迎您光临舍下。

blame
blame sb for sth
blame sth for sth
blame sth on sb
blame sth on sth

to think or say that sb / sth is responsible for sth bad
把…归于;责怪;指责
She doesn't blame anyone for her father's death.
她没把她父亲的死归罪于任何人。
A dropped cigarette is being blamed for the fire.
一根乱扔的烟被指为引起这场火灾的罪魁祸首。


视频及简介

该片讲述了戴维向凯思琳道歉的故事。


分享到