位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第317期:我什么都愿意
日期:2017-01-01 07:14

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Oh, my gods. Those men. They died. If I did that...
老天 那些人 他们都死了 如果凶手是我
Forget the past. Think of the future. We can go now, Peter, have lives. All we need to do is tie you up during the wolfstime, and I know where to get rope.
忘了过去 想想未来 我们现在走吧 彼得 一起好好生活 只要在狼的活动期把你绑起来就行 我知道去哪儿弄绳子
No. Not rope.
不 绳子不行
Chains.
锁链
Just in case. Just in case you're right. I'll show you how to rig it up so that I can't get out. And then you need to get away from me.
以防万一 万一你是对的 我会教你怎么绑 这样我就逃不掉了 然后你得离开我
No. I'm staying with you.
不要 我要留下陪你
I'll stay with you all night and for all the nights to come.
我会整晚都陪着你 以后的每晚也是
You'd do that for me?
你愿意为了我这么做
I'd do anything for you.
为了你我什么都愿意
重点讲解

(just) in case (...)
because of the possibility of sth happening
以防;以防万一
You'd better take the keys in case I'm out.
你最好带上钥匙以防我不在家。
You probably won't need to call—but take my number, just in case.
你很可能无需打电话,不过还是记下我的电话号码吧,以防万一。

think of
想出;构思出
Can anybody think of a way to raise money?
谁能想出个集资的办法?
Have you thought of a name for the baby yet?
你想好给孩子起什么名字没有?

have lives
(某情景或工作的)一段生活经历
She has been an accountant all her working life.
她在整个职业生涯中一直是会计师。
He met a lot of interesting people during his life as a student.
他在学生时代接触过许多有趣的人。

tie
(用线、绳等)系,拴,绑,捆,束
She tied the newspapers in a bundle.
她把报纸扎成一捆。
He had to tie her hands together.
他不得不把她的双手绑在一起。


视频及简介
该片讲述了小红帽告知彼特他是狼人时,两人的反应。


分享到