位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第244期:稻草织出的金子
日期:2016-09-22 09:10

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

My. I'm so sorry, but, uh... It's... It's chipped.
天啊 我很抱歉 但是它 它碎了一块
You can hardly see it.
你 这几乎看不出来的
Oh, it's just a cup.
不过是个杯子而已
Sheriff Swan, you can go now.
斯旺警长 你现在可以走了
I know exactly what was taken and who did it.
我知道是谁来过 拿走了什么
I've got it from here.
下面由我处理吧
No, you don't.
不行
This was a robbery. Public menace.
这是抢劫 产生了公共威胁
And if you don't tell me what you know, I'll have to arrest you for obstruction of justice.
如果你不把已知情况向我说明 我就不得不以妨害公正的罪名逮捕你
I have a feeling you don't want to be behind bars.
我觉得你肯定不想进监狱
Indeed not.
当然不想
All right, his name's Moe French.
好吧 他叫莫·弗莱斯
He sells flowers. He recently defaulted on a loan.
是卖花的 他最近有个典当超期了
A short time ago, we had a little disagreement over collateral.
前几天 我们在担保上有些小分歧
Okay. I'll go get him, check him out.
好 我会去找他 调查一下
I'm sure you will, assuming I don't find him...
你是该去 鉴于我没有找到他...
Let's just say bad things tend to happen to bad people.
这么说吧 恶人总会有恶报
Is that a threat?
这算是威胁吗
Observation. Good luck.
只是个评论而已 祝你好运
Why do you spin so much?
你织这么多做什么呢
Sorry. It's just... You've spun straw into more gold than you could ever spend.
抱歉 我只是...你用稻草织出的金子永远都花不完了
I like to watch the wheel.
我喜欢看着纺车转
Helps me forget.
它能帮助我遗忘
Forget what?
遗忘什么
I guess it worked.
看来我还真忘了

重点讲解

a badly chipped saucer 破损厉害的碟子
She chipped one of her front teeth.
她锛了一颗门牙。

work (on sb / sth) 奏效;产生预期的结果(或作用):
His charm doesn't work on me (= does not affect or impress me).
我不为他的魅力所动。

tend to 往往会;常常就:
Women tend to live longer than men.
女人往往比男人长寿。

disagreement (about / on / over / as to sth) | ~ (among...) | ~ between A and B 意见不一;分歧;争论:
Disagreement arose about exactly how to plan the show.
在如何拟定具体演出计划的问题上出现了分歧。

check sb / sth out调查;查证;核实:
The police are checking out his alibi.
警察在查证他不在案发现场的证据。

menace (to sb / sth) 威胁;危险的人(或物)
a new initiative aimed at beating the menace of illegal drugs
旨在打击非法毒品威胁的新举措

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到