位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第266期:离戴维远点
日期:2016-11-03 16:38

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

August W. Booth.
奥古斯特·W·布兹
Really? With the middle initial?
是嘛 中间名还搞缩写
W's for Wayne.
W是韦恩的缩写
So there goes your reason for not meeting me here after work.
这下你没借口下班后不在这里和我见面了吧
Who was that?
他是谁
I don't know yet.
我还不清楚
"Yet"? So you're going to find out?
"还" 那你是打算去查了
It's nothing.
没什么事
Nothing with you means something, because if it were nothing, we wouldn't be talking about it.
你说没事就是 有事要是真没事的话 我们就不会讨论它了
I'm sorry. I thought you called me here to talk about you.
抱歉 我以为你约我来这 是要说你自己的事
Yeah, but talking about you is easier right now.
是的 但现在说你的事比较轻松
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了 发生了什么
Remember when you told me to stay away from David and I agreed?
还记得你劝我离戴维远点 而我也同意了吗
Yes.
是的
I didn't.
我没这么做
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You do? How?
你知道 是怎么知道的
Because I'm sheriff, and you are a lovesick schoolteacher.
因为我是警长 而你是个陷入苦恋的教师
Covering your tracks is not exactly your strong suit.
隐藏行迹并不是你的强项
Well, I've been discreet... discreet.
我已经很... 很谨慎了
Two teacups in the sink, new perfume, late nights, plunging necklines It was not hard to connect the dots.
水槽里的一对茶杯 新香水 晚归家 穿低领 把这些线索串联起来没什么难的
Plunging?
低领
When I met you, you were a top button kind of girl.
初遇你时 你可是个高领女孩
Why didn't you say anything?
那为何你什么都没说
I'm not your mother.
我可不是你妈
No. According to Henry, I'm yours.
是啊 在亨利看来 我可是你妈
I just figured that you would let me know when it was time.
我只是觉得 时候到了 你自会告诉我
I'm assuming it's time.
我想是时候了

重点讲解

initial(全名的)首字母:
John Fitzgerald Kennedy was often known by his initials JFK.
人们常以姓名的首字母 JFK 称约翰 · 菲茨杰拉德 · 肯尼迪。
Just write your initials.
写下你的姓名首字母即可。

according to据(…所说);按(…所报道):
According to Mick, it's a great movie.
据米克说,这是一部了不起的电影。
You've been absent one times according to our records.
根据我们的记录,你已经缺席六次了。

be sb's strong suit为某人所长:
I'm afraid geography is not my strong suit.
恐怕地理不是我的强项。

discreet(言行)谨慎的,慎重的,考虑周到的
He was always very discreet about his love affairs.
他对两性关系一贯谨小慎微。
You ought to make a few discreet enquiries before you sign anything.
你应该审慎地询问清楚再签字。

figure认为,认定(某事将发生或属实):
I figured (that) if I took the night train, I could be in Scotland by morning.
我认为,如果我坐夜班火车,早上就可以到苏格兰。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到