位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第374期:瑞金森思念女儿
日期:2017-03-07 08:01

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I can't make it work.What you're asking me is impossible.
我没法让它显灵 你的要求是不可能实现的
No! It has to be.If it's not, I'm never going home.I'll be cursed to live in this house forever.
不 一定得实现 否则我就回不了家了 我就会不幸地永远困在这房子里
What is so cursed about your life?Look at this place. It's beautiful.It doesn't seem cursed to me.
你的生活怎么不幸了 瞧瞧这房子 多漂亮 依我看是没什么不幸的
It's cursed because like everyone else here,what I love has been ripped from me.
我不幸 因为像这里其他人一样 我所爱的被夺走了
Take a look.Her name is Grace.Here it's Paige.But it's Grace.My Grace.
看看吧 她叫格蕾丝 在这里她叫佩奇 但她就是格蕾丝 我的格蕾丝
Do you have any idea what it's like to watch her day in and day out, happy, with a new family, with a new father?
你知道天天注视着她看着她很开心有了个新家 跟新爸爸住在一起 对我来说是什么感觉吗
You think she's your daughter?
你认为她是你女儿
I don't think. I know. I remember.
不是认为 我知道 我都记得
She has no idea who I am, our life together, where we come from.
她不记得我是谁 不记得我们在一起的时光 也不知道我们来自何方
I do. That's my curse.
但是我记得 这就是我的不幸
To remember.
记得过去
重点讲解

cursed
带有符咒的;遭受诅咒之苦的
The necklace was cursed.
这条项链上附有会给人带来灾难的符咒。
The whole family seemed cursed.
全家人彷佛都受到诅咒遭了殃。

rip sth off
(informal) to steal sth
偷窃;盗取
Thieves broke in and ripped off nine computers.
盗贼破门而入,偷走了五台电脑。

have no idea
not have the faintest, first, etc. idea (informal) used to emphasize that you do not know sth
丝毫不知道
"What's she talking about?" "I've no idea."
"她在讲什么?" "我一点也不了解。"
He hasn't the faintest idea how to manage people.
他根本不懂得人事管理。

remember
回想起;记得;记起]
This is Carla. Do you remember her?
这位是卡拉。你记得她吗?
I don't remember my first day at school.
我已经忘了第一天上学的情景。


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金森思念女儿的故事。


分享到