位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第348期:戴维遭催眠
日期:2017-02-01 07:48

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
When?
什么时候
The night she left.
她出走的那夜
And what were you doing?
你在干什么
I called her on her cell.
我给她手机挂了电话
And what did you talk about?
你们说了什么
She said she realized she needed to start a new life, without me. She thought Mary Margaret and I should be together.
她说她意识到自己应该开始新生活 离开我 她觉得我应该和玛丽·玛格丽特在一起
And how did that conversation end?
你们谈话的结果如何
She said she was hurt...But she wanted me to be happy.
她说自己很伤心... 但她希望我幸福
And do you remember anything after that?
之后的事情你还记得吗
Yes. I saw Mary Margaret in the woods.
记得 我看到玛丽·玛格丽特在树丛里
And what was she doing there?
她在那里干什么
You can't kill her.
你不能杀她
Really? Watch me.
是吗 我偏要做
Don't do it.
不要啊
David. David! What happened? I had to wake you up. You went too deep into hypnosis. Something was disturbing you. What did you see?
戴维 戴维 出什么事了 我必须叫醒你 你进入了深度催眠状态 有什么事让你很不安 你看到什么了
It was... What?
那是...什么
Tell me, David. I can help you.David, tell me. What did you see? I can help you.
告诉我 戴维 我能帮你 戴维 告诉我 看到什么了 我能帮你
No, you can't.
你帮不了
David!
戴维
重点讲解

disturb sb
使焦虑;使不安;使烦恼
The letter shocked and disturbed me.
这封信使我感到震惊和不安。
It disturbed her to realize that she was alone.
她意识到自己孤单一人,心里感到很不安。

conversation with sb about sth
an informal talk involving a small group of people or only two; the activity of talking in this way
(非正式)交谈,谈话
a telephone conversation
电话交谈
I had a long conversation with her the other day.
前几天我与她作了一次长谈。

wake sb up
to stop sleeping; to make sb stop sleeping
醒;醒来;唤醒;弄醒
What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
通常你早晨几点钟醒?
I always wake early in the summer.
我夏天总是醒得早。

hurt
(感情上)受伤的
a hurt look / expression
伤心的眼神/表情
She was deeply hurt that she had not been invited.
她未被邀请,感到十分难过。


视频及简介

该片讲述了戴维遭催眠的故事。


分享到