位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第126期:唤醒
日期:2015-07-25 10:45

(单词翻译:单击)

tine.jpg

I'll think of something else.

我再另想他法

Thank you.

谢谢

Anyway...

不管怎么说

how could I let Prince Charming die?

我怎么能让白马王子死掉呢

I told you. I have a name.

我说过 我有名字

It's James.

我叫詹姆斯

It's nice to meet you James.

很高兴认识你 詹姆斯

We should go. There may be more of them coming.

我们该走了 也许他们还有帮手来

Where is he? Can you see him?

他在哪儿 能看见他吗

The trail dies at the water line.

踪迹到水边就消失了

Oh my god! Oh my god!

天呐 天呐

Oh my god!

天呐

I need an ambulance at the old toll bridge as soon as possible.

老收费桥这里需要救护车越快越好

Hang on hang on. I got him I got him. I'm falling.

坚持一下 我抓住他了 我快抓不住了

Hold on. I feel it. We need to slow down.

抓紧了 我们得慢点

Slow down slow down slow down.

慢点 慢点

No no no no no no. No no no no. I found you.

不不 不不 我找到你了

It's gonna be okay.

不会有事的

Help's coming.

救护人员马上到

Is he okay?

他没事吧

Henry. Is he gonna be okay?

亨利 他不会有事吧

Henry don't look okay? Don't look.

亨利 别看 别看

Come back to us.

快醒醒

Come back to me.

快醒醒

You saved me.

你救了我

She did it. She did it. She woke him up.

她做到了 她做到了 她唤醒他了

Yeah kid. She did.

是啊 孩子 她做到了

Thank you.

谢谢你

分享到