位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第143期:接受惩罚
日期:2015-10-16 16:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Once-upon-a-time.jpg

I'm his mother.

我是他妈妈

Your move.

该你了

You have no soul.

你真是铁石心肠

How in the hell did you get like this?

怎么会有你这种的人

What happened? Did you get your answer?

怎么样了 你得到答案了吗

What's going on?

到底怎么了

Your majesty?

殿下

Your majesty!

殿下

Did Rumplestiltskin tell you what you needed to know?

侏儒怪告诉你答案了吗

Yes.

是的

And?

然后呢

I'm not sure I should say.

我不确定是否该告诉你

I'm conflicted.

我很矛盾

How bad is it?

有多糟糕

Maybe I can help.

也许我能帮忙

I have to cut out the heart of the thing I love most.

我必须挖出我最爱之人的心脏

Me.

是我

Daddy I don't know what to do.

爸爸 我不知道该怎么办

My dear.

亲爱的

Please.

求你

You don't have to do this.

你不必这么做

I have to do something.

我必须做点什么

Then move past this.

让一切过去吧

I know this may sound self serving

我知道这听起来有些自私

but you don't need to enact the curse.

但你不必施咒

But I can't keep living like this.

但我不能这样活着

What Snow did to me

想到白雪公主对我的伤害

what she took from me.

她从我这里夺走的.

It's eating me alive daddy.

我痛不欲生 爸爸

Her very existence mocks me.

她的存在是对我的嘲讽

She must be punished.

她必须受到惩罚

What's.

可是.

if the price is a hole that will never be filled

如果代价是无底洞

why do it?

你还要这么做吗

Stop worrying about Snow White and start over.

别再想着白雪公主了 从头开始

We can have a new life.

我们可以开始新的生活

But what kind of life?

那还是生活吗

All I've worked for all I've built will be gone.

我所苦心经营的一切付之东流

My power will disappear. They already think I'm nothing.

我的魔力会消失 他们已经觉得我没用了

Power is seductive but so is love

魔力是很诱人 但是爱也一样

分享到
重点单词
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • seductiveadj. 诱惑的,引人注意的,有魅力的
  • enactvt. 制定法律,扮演