位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第7期:亨利离家出走
日期:2012-03-01 16:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文听讲

Leroy:What are you looking at,sister?
你的眼睛往哪儿看呢 小妞


Cheriff:Hey,Leroy.Manners.We have a guest.
勒多伊 礼貌点 她可是客人
So you are ,uh,Henry’s mother?
这么说 你是亨利的生母
How lovely for him to have you back in his life.你能重回他的生活 他一定觉得很幸福


Emma:Actually I was just dropping him off.
其实我只是把他送回来而已


Cheriff:Don’t blame ya.
不能怪你
They’re all brats.Who needs’em?
小孩子就是一帮兔崽子 谁需要他们啊


A:Well, I’d give anything for one.
我倒是很想要个孩子
My wife and I...we tried for many years,
我们夫妻尝试了好多年
but,uh…It was not meant to be.
但是 我们注定命中无子吧


Leroy:Well,cry me a river.
我真是感动得泪流成河啊


Graham:Leroy, I’m going to let you out.
You need to behave.
勒罗伊 我放你出来 但你表现好点
Put on a smile,and stay out of trouble.
保持笑容 别热麻烦


Emma:Seriously?
有必要关我吗


Graham:Regina’s drinks…
瑞金娜的酒
A little stronger than we thought.
比预期的还要烈


Emma:I wasn’t drunk.
我不是醉驾
There was a wolf standing in the middle of the road.
当时有只狼挡在路中间


Graham:A wolf.Right.
一只狼 没错


Regina:Graham,Henry’s run away again.
We have to...
格兰姆 亨利又离家出走了 我们得
What is she doing here?
她在这里做什么
Do you know where he is?
你知道他去哪里了吗


Emma:Lady, I haven’t seen him since I dropped him at your house,
女士 我送他回家后就再也没见过他
and I have a pretty good alibi.
而且我有充分的不在场证明


Regina:Yeah,well ,he wasn’t in his room this morning.
好吧 今天早上 他又从房间里消失了


Emma:Did you try his friends?
你试图联系他的朋友了吗


Regina:He doesn’t really have any .He’s kind of a loner.
他没什么朋友 他挺孤家寡人的


Emma:Every kid has friends.
每个孩子都会有朋友
Did you check his computer?
你检查他的电脑了吗
If he’s close to someone,he’d be e-mailing them.
如果他和谁亲近 也许会给他们发邮件


Regina:And you know this how?
你怎么知道这些事


Emma:Finding people is what I do.Here’s an idea.
我的职业就是寻人 我有个主意
How about you guys let me out, and I’ll help you find him?
你们放我出来 我帮你们找他

词汇解释

drop off:
1.让...下车
Please drop me off at the bank.
请让我在银行下车。
2.减少;下降
The business of the company was dropping off.
这家公司的生意日益清淡。
3.睡着
She dropped off during the sermon.
她在听布道时睡着了。

名词 n.
1.急下降

mean:

形容词 a.
1.吝啬的,小气的[(+about/over/with)]
Her husband is very mean about money.
她的丈夫在金钱上很吝啬。
2.卑鄙的,心地不好的[(+to)]
That was a mean trick!
那是一个卑劣的诡计!
3.【美】【口】脾气暴躁的,难驾驭的
4.卑贱的;鄙陋的
The young couple made their home in a mean dwelling.
这对年轻夫妇在一个简陋的住处安了家。
5.不舒服的
6.低劣的,平庸的
It was no mean feat to get him to agree.
要他同意绝非易事。
7.【美】【俚】出色的,很棒的
He played a mean game of chess yesterday.
昨天他下了一盘十分出色的棋。


及物动词 vt. [W]
1.(言词等)表示...的意思[+(that)]
What does the phrase mean?
这短语是什么意思?
2.意指,意谓[+(that)][+wh-]
I realized what he meant.
我明白他的意思了。
By "the cities" I mean the big cities in particular.
我所说的"城市"主要是指大城市。
Don't think I am joking; I mean business.
不要以为我是在开玩笑,我可是当真的。
3.意欲,意图,打算[+to-v]

I mean her no harm.
我无意伤害她。
Do you mean to go without money?
你想身无分文就走吗?
4.意谓着;有...的意义[+(that)][+v-ing][(+to)]
To a certain extent, to raise wages means increasing purchasing power.
在一定程度上,提高工资意味着增加购买力。
5.指定;预定[H][(+for)][+to-v]
The apartment was originally meant for five.
这套房间本来是准备给五口人住的。

不及物动词 vi. [W]
1.用意

形容词 a. [B]
1.中间的,中等的,中庸的
2.平均的;普通的
What is the mean temperature in that locality?
那个地方的平均气温是多少?

名词 n. [S1]
1.中间,中部;中庸
We must strike a mean and find a house that's not too big or too small.
我们得采取折衷办法,找一所不太大也不太小的房子。
2.【数】平均(值),中数


alibi:

名词 n. [C]
1.【律】不在犯罪现场的证明(或申辩)
He had an airtight alibi for that night.
他有无懈可击的证据证明那一夜他不在犯罪现场。
2.【口】借口;托辞

不及物动词 vi.
1.【口】辩解[(+for)]
Who would alibi for that guy?
谁会愿意为那个家伙辩解?

及物动词 vt.
1.为...辩解

kind of:
1.有点儿
She looks kind of pale after her illness.
她病后面色有点苍白。

brat:
名词 n.
1.顽童,小捣蛋;小家伙[C]
a spoiled brat
宠坏了的孩子

日常用语

What are you looking at,sister?
你的眼睛往哪儿看呢 小妞

Actually I was just dropping him off.
其实我只是把他送回来而已

It was not meant to be.
我们注定命中无子吧

分享到
重点单词
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • alibin. 不在场证明或辩解,托辞 v. 辩解,找托辞开脱
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • lonern. 孤独的人;不合群的动物
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • airtightadj. 密封的,不透气的,无懈可击的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • bratn. 乳臭未干的小孩;顽童