位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第259期:相互坦诚
日期:2016-10-21 13:55

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Over this?
就为了这个
Such a... sentimental little keepsake.
如此令人感伤的纪念品
Thank you... Your majesty.
谢谢你 镇长阁下
So... now that we're being honest with each other, let's remember how things used to be, shall we?
那么 既然我们已经相互坦诚 何不一切照旧
And don't let these bars fool you, dear.
别让这些铁栏蒙蔽了双眼 亲爱的
I'm the one with the power around here.
我才是这里最有权力的人
I'm gonna be out of here in no time, and nothing between us will change.
我很快就会离开这里 而我们之间的一切都不会改变
We shall see.
我们走着瞧
Flimsy locks.
这锁太脆弱了
I have a deal to discuss.
我要跟你谈个交易
A certain... mermaid.
事关一条美人鱼
I'm not dealing today.
我今天不谈交易
Are you angry with me?
你生我气了
What is it this time?
这次又是为什么
Your little deception failed.
你的小伎俩没得逞
You'll never be more powerful than me.
你永远没法变得比我强
You can keep trying, dearie, but you're never gonna beat me.
无论你怎样努力 亲爱的 你永远不可能打败我

重点讲解

get sentimental about (失之过度或不恰当地)伤感的,充满柔情的;多愁善感的:
He's not the sort of man who gets sentimental about old friendships.
他不是那种为旧日的友情唏嘘感伤的人。

honest (about sth) | ~ (with sb) 坦率的;坦诚的:
Are you being completely honest about your feelings?
你丝毫没有隐瞒你的感情吗?

used to (用于过去持续或经常发生的事)曾经:
I used to live in London.
我曾经在伦敦居住过。

fool sb (into doing sth)欺骗;愚弄:
She certainly had me fooled —I really believed her!
她确实把我骗了——我真的相信了她的话!

in (less than / next to) no time 短暂(或快)得令人吃惊;立刻;马上;一会儿:
The kids will be leaving home in no time.
孩子们很快就要离开家了。

deception 诡计;骗术;骗局
The whole episode had been a cruel deception.
整个经历都是残酷的骗局。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事
  • sentimentaladj. 感伤性的,感情脆弱的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • flimsyadj. 易坏的,脆弱的,浅薄的 n. 复写纸,薄纸副本
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • deceptionn. 骗局,诡计,欺诈