位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第52期:有魔法的东西
日期:2012-04-21 15:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Thank you very much.
非常感谢
And the names?
名字呢
To whom did these treasures belong?
这些财产拥有者的名字
Go thread for your favor.
拿着细线去领你的奖励吧
Thank you. You can go.
多谢 你可以走了
But you want something else, don't you?
但你还想要其他的 对吧
Something with...
某样...
magic?
有魔法的东西
Every year, I'm stuck in that damn wagon...
每年 我都被困在该死的马车里
and I...I want to be free.
我想获得自由
I want to...I want to be someone else,
我想要 我想要改变自己
but... something keeps holding me back.
但是总有事阻碍我
Something or someone?
是某事 还是某人
It's my parents.
是我的父母
Then I have exactly what you need.
我正好有你需要的东西
This will set you free.
这个会让你获得自由
Pour it. Sprinkle it.
全泼出来 或是洒一点
Put it in their curds and whey.
或是加在他们的奶油点心里
Anything will work.
怎样都可以
Ah! But you have nothing more to give to me.
但是你没别的东西给我
Tell you what.
这样吧
After the potion has... done its work...
等这个药剂 生效以后
Leave them where they are,
把他们留在原地
and I'll come collect them.
我会去带走他们
It'll be my fee.
这就算是报酬了

常用词汇

原文:somethingkeeps holdingmeback.有事阻碍我
keep doing sth:持续干某事
You can't keep doing this!
你不能再这么做了
hold back:阻碍
He was held back from further promotion.
他没得到进一步的升级。
Police tried to hold back the demonstrators.
警察试图阻止示威者前进。

原文:This willset you free.这个会让你获得自由
set free:固定词组 ph.
释放...
Set free as from prison or duty.
从牢狱或者职责中放出来。
You'd better set free the bird you caught yesterday.
你最好放了昨天捉的那只鸟。

treasure:财产

damn:该死的

wagon:运货马车

potion:药剂

分享到
重点单词
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • threadn. 线,细丝,线索,思路,螺纹 vt. 穿线于,穿过,
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • wagonn. 四轮马车,货车 v. 用四轮马车运