位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第424期:戴维请求玛丽的原谅
日期:2017-05-12 07:23

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Mary Margaret. Please wait.
玛丽·玛格丽特 请等等
Look, I'll leave if you want. I... I just think we need to talk.
你要是想 我会走开 但... 我只是觉得我们该谈谈
So talk.
那就谈吧
I need to apologize.
我得向你道歉
Yes, you do.
是 你是应该
Keep going.
继续说
I didn't believe you.
我没有相信你
I didn't stand with you.
我没有支持你
You know, I will never forget that moment...
我永远也忘不了那一刻...
The moment the world sort of blows you backwards, and the one person you thought would always be there to catch you...
当整个世界要把你吹倒 而你以为有个人总会在你身边接住你
he isn't there.
他却不在
Look at what was going on.
你想想当时的情况啊
It was your jewelry box, your fingerprints, knife in your apartment.
你的首饰盒 你的指纹 刀也是在你公寓里找到的
It was a setup.
那是陷害
And a really good one.
做得很高明啊
I'm human.
我是个凡人
I fell for it.
我被蒙蔽了
I'm sorry, but... we have to move forward.
我很抱歉 但...我们得走下去
But we can't.
我们走不下去了
It's like something in this world doesn't want us together.
似乎这个世界有种力量不想让我们在一起
Like what? Dark forces?
什么力量 黑暗势力吗
Maybe. I don't know, but it's like something just keeps pouring poison between us.
或许吧 我不知道 但感觉就像总有什么 在我们之间设置障碍
And what I don't want is to have all of those good memories... replaced by moments like that
而我不希望我们所有的美好记忆都被心碎代替
when I looked at you and I saw that you didn't believe me.
就是当我看着你 却发现你不信任我
No. I know.
是的 我知道
重点讲解

fall for sth
[no passive] (informal) to be tricked into believing sth that is not true
信以为真
I'm surprised you fell for that trick.
我感到惊奇,你竟中了那个诡计。

replace
replace sb with sb
replace sth with sth
replace sb by sb
replace sth by sth

to remove sb / sth and put another person or thing in their place
(用…)替换;(以…)接替
He will be difficult to replace when he leaves.
他离去时,他的位置很难有人接替。
It is not a good idea to miss meals and replace them with snacks.
不吃正餐,改吃点心,这不是什么好主意。

apologize to sb for sth
to say that you are sorry for doing sth wrong or causing a problem
道歉;谢罪
Why should I apologize?
我为什么要道歉?
Go and apologize to her.
去给她赔不是。

set up
陷害;栽赃
He didn't steal the goods. It was a set-up.
那些商品不是他偷的。这是栽赃。

backward
向后的;朝后的
She strode past him without a backward glance.
她大步从他身边走过,都没有回头瞧他一眼。


视频及简介

该片讲述了戴维请求玛丽原谅的故事。


分享到