位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第57期:强悍的母亲
日期:2012-04-26 20:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm... really...
我非常...
really...
非常...
really sorry.
非常抱歉
It's all right.
没关系
I just wanted to find proof.
我只是想证明些事情
No, it's really all right, Henry.
别这样 真的没关系 亨利
I mean, I'm... I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Look, I-I don't think you're crazy.
听着 我不觉得你疯了
I...I just...I just think that you've got a very strong mother
我只是觉得你有个非常强悍的母亲
who's got a clear idea of the path
她为你精心设计了
that she wants you to be on,
你未来的人生旅途
and when you step off that, she...
当你走岔了 她...
She gets scared, and, you know, that's natural,
她就开始害怕 这很自然
but it's also natural for you to be able to be free
但是 你按照自己的想法
to think the things that you want to think.
思考问题 这也很正常
So...
所以
anyway, I...I didn't mean those things I said,
不管怎样 我之前说的话不是我的本意
and I...I never should have said 'em.
而且我也不该说那些话Then... why did you?
那...你为什么要说
I guess I'm just not a very good person.
也许我不是个好人
I'm not the man I want to be.
我想当个好人 但我不是

常用词汇

原文:and when you step off that, she...当你走岔了,她...
step off/out:步测
In the day lingering, I cannot step off that slight sorrowfulness all the time.
徘徊的日子里,我始终走不出那淡淡的忧伤。

原文:She gets scared, and, you know, that's natural,她就开始害怕,这很自然
get scared:害怕
If you get scared, take a deep breath and try to relax.
你果你很害怕的话,深呼吸一下,然后试着放轻松一下。

原文:but it's also natural for you to be able to be free to think the things that you want to think.
但是,你按照自己的想法思考问题,这也很正常
be able to:能够(有能力)
You must be able to persuade him.
你必须能够说服他。
I hope you'll be able to meet our requirements.
希望你方能满足我们的要求

分享到
重点单词
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说
  • slightadj. 轻微的,微小的,纤细的,脆弱的 vt. 轻视,