位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第279期:真正的爱
日期:2016-11-23 07:38

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
It's beautiful.I had no idea you were so good with plants.Better than with people, it would seem.
真美!没想到你这么会种花,似乎比社交能力强点。
What are you doing here? I thought after what happened yesterday, I'd be the last person you'd want to see.
你来干什么?我以为经过昨天的事以后 我会是你最不想见到的人。
So did I. And then I thought about it, and I realized I owed you an apology. Kathryn, you don't...I know you would never do anything to hurt me.I was just so angry and confused, and I snapped. I'm sorry.
我本来也这么认为,但后来我仔细想了想我觉得我应该向你道歉。 凯思琳 ,你不用,我知道你永远都不会伤害我。我只是当时在气头上,心里又乱,就冲你发火了。对不起。
I've just been fighting so hard to hold on to David, I've never stopped to ask myself why.
我一直在想方设法留住戴维,但却从未问过自己为什么要这样做。
He's your husband. You love each other. You always have.
他是你的丈夫,你们彼此相爱,一直如此。
No. We haven't.
不,我们不相爱。
See the way he looks at her?
看到他看她的眼神了吗?
He's never looked at me like that, not even before his accident.
他从没这样看过我,即使在他出事前也没有过。
Kathryn, relationships take work. You can't give up so easily.
凯思琳,爱情需要努力维系,你不能轻言放弃。
Have you ever been in love?
你曾爱过谁吗?
Yes. Once.
爱过,爱过一次。
Then you're lucky.
你真幸运!
Because what I'm coming to understand is... is that I haven't.
因为我现在终于意识到我从未爱过。
What they have is real. It's true.
他们拥有的才是真实的,真正的爱。
My marriage to David it just was like an illusion.
我和戴维的婚姻就像幻觉一样。
I don't know how it happened, but it was never real.
我不知道为何会这样,但它从来都不是真的。
I know that now.
我现在明白了。
重点讲解

owe
owe sth to sb
owe sb sth
to feel that you ought to do sth for sb or give them sth, especially because they have done sth for you
欠(情)
I owe a debt of gratitude to all my family.
我很感激我的全家人。
You owe it to your staff to be honest with them.
与下属坦诚相待,这是你对他们应有的态度。

confused
糊涂的;迷惑的
People are confused about all the different labels on food these days.
人们如今被那些五花八门的食物标签搞得稀里糊涂。
He was depressed and in a confused state of mind.
他感到沮丧,心里充满了迷惑。

snap at sb
to speak or say sth in an impatient, usually angry, voice
厉声说;怒气冲冲地说;不耐烦地说
"Don't just stand there," she snapped.
"别光站在那儿。"她生气地说。
I was tempted to snap back angrily at him.
我真想没好气地顶他几句。

hold on to sth
hold on to sb
hold onto sth [no passive]
hold onto sb [no passive]

to keep holding sth/sb
抓紧;不放开
Hold on and don't let go until I say so.
握紧,等我让你松手时再松开。
He held onto the back of the chair to stop himself from falling.
他扶住椅子后背,以免摔倒。

relationship between A and B
relationship (with sb) a loving and/or sexual friendship between people
情爱关系
Their affair did not develop into a lasting relationship.
他们的暧昧关系未能发展成为持久的爱情。
She's had a series of miserable relationships.
她经历了一次又一次的恋爱波折。

视频及简介
凯思琳面对爱情产生了困惑,她该如何选择?

分享到
重点单词
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • gratituden. 感恩之心
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • miserableadj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • lastingadj. 永久的,永恒的 动词last的现在分词
  • impatientadj. 不耐烦的,急躁的
  • illusionn. 幻觉,错觉,错误的信仰(或观念)