位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第464期:瑞金娜交换戴维
日期:2017-07-01 07:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Henry!
亨利
Henry. What were you doing?! You could've gotten us killed!
亨利 你干嘛呀 你会害死我们的
Please! Please don't make me go!
求你 别带我离开
We can't go!
我们不能离开
Everything's here...
一切都在这里
me, your parents, your family.
我 你父母 你的家人
Please, Emma. They need you.
拜托 艾玛 他们需要你
Your family needs you.
你的家人需要你
Did you really think that I would let you get away?
你真觉得我会让你逃走吗
You appear to have had quite the adventure since then.
看来你经历了不少事啊
Whatever it is you're gonna do to me, get on with it.
随你怎么惩罚我 尽管来吧
I took you in as my son, and you betrayed me.
我把你当我的儿子看待 你却背叛了我
I would've given you everything the crown, the kingdom.
我本会给予你一切 王位 整个王国
All you had to do was marry King Midas' daughter.
只要你娶迈达斯王的女儿就行
But you decided to follow "true love".
但你偏要去找寻"真爱"
Losing my life for love that's a sacrifice I am happy to make.
为了真爱舍弃生命 我乐意做这种牺牲
As you wish.
如你所愿
Release the blade.
放铡刀
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
Sorry to drop in on you.
抱歉突然来拜访你
Regina. What do you want?
瑞金娜 你想干什么
I want the man you pretend is your son, and I'm prepared to pay any riches Midas promised you in return for him.
我想要你的假儿子 我会给你迈达斯当初承诺的报偿来交换他
重点讲解

pretend to sb that...
to behave in a particular way, in order to make other people believe sth that is not true
假装;佯装
I'm tired of having to pretend all the time.
我讨厌老得装假。
Of course I was wrong; it would be hypocritical to pretend otherwise.
当然是我错了;混充正确就是虚伪了。

promise
promise sth to sb
promise sb sth

to tell sb that you will definitely do or not do sth, or that sth will definitely happen
许诺;承诺;答应;保证
The college principal promised to look into the matter.
学院院长答应研究这个问题。
'Promise not to tell anyone!' 'I promise.'
"你要保证不告诉别人!" "我保证。"

sacrifice
牺牲;舍弃
The makers of the product assured us that there had been no sacrifice of quality.
这一产品的制造商向我们保证说他们没有牺牲质量。
Her parents made sacrifices so that she could have a good education.
为了让她受良好的教育,她的父母作了很多牺牲。

betray
betray sb to sb
betray sth to sb

to give information about sb / sth to an enemy
出卖;泄露(机密)
For years they had been betraying state secrets to Russia.
他们多年来一直向俄罗斯泄露国家机密。
He was offered money to betray his colleagues.
有人收买他出卖他的同事。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛要带亨利离开童话镇的故事。

分享到