位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第185期:离开戴维
日期:2016-02-06 16:34

(单词翻译:单击)

time.jpg

Now don't tell me you don't want that.

不要告诉我 你不想要

I don't have a choice do I?

我别无选择了 对吧

Oh everyone has a choice deary.

人人都选择的权利 亲爱的

Just make sure it's the right one.

只是要确保你的选择是正确的

I'm hell of a doctor huh?

我真是妙手神医啊

No way he wakes up on someone else's watch.

要是换了别人来看护他 他就醒不过来了

Hello Dr. Whale.

你好 威尔医生

So I heard that you resigned from the hospital.

我听说你不再当医院的志愿者了

I hope it wasn't because of me.

我希望不是因为我

Why would it be because of you?

为什么会是因为你

Well our date. I never called you after.

我们的约会 那之后我再没给你打过电话

Yeah I know.

是的 我知道

I know. It's not classy and I'm sorry

我知道这么做很不绅士 很抱歉

but if you could find a way to get over it

但是如果你能忘记这事

you know where to find me.

你知道在哪能找到我

Have a good day.

祝你愉快

Ms. Blanchard may I have a word?

布兰切特女士 我可以和你说几句吗

Of course.

当然

I wanted to talk to you about my friend Kathryn.

我想和你谈谈我的朋友 凯思琳

But more specifically I wanted to talk to you about her husband David.

更具体点 我想和你谈谈她的丈夫戴维

You don't belong together.

你们不应该在一起

He's not yours. He's taken. Find somebody else.

他不是你的 他已结婚了 你该另寻他人

I haven't done anything.

我什么也没做

Really?

真的吗

So he just up and left his wife on a whim?

那他是心血来潮 突然就跟他妻子分手了吗

He did what?

他做了什么

You don't know.

你不知道

Well I suspect you soon will

我觉得你很快就会知道了

so listen carefully dear

所以亲爱的 听清楚

because it's in your best interest.

因为这是为你好

Stay away. He's in a fragile state.

离远点 他还处在脆弱的状态

He doesn't know who he is or what he's doing

他不知道自己是谁 在做什么

and you're this close to wrecking multiple lives.

差这么一点 你就会害死很多人

So before you do something that can't be undone

趁你还没做什么不可挽回的事 我想说

let him remember who he was.

让他想起自己是谁

There he is our savior

就是他 我们的救世主

the man who is going to tear the dragon limb from limb.

将会一刀一刀把龙割成碎片

You do this and you'll be a legend.

你做到 那你就是传奇

分享到
重点单词
  • whalen. 鲸 vi. 捕鲸 v. 鞭打,打击,打败
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • whimn. 一时的兴致,突然的念头;奇想,幻想
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • limbn. 枝干,树枝,肢体 vt. 切断(树枝,手足)
  • legendn. 传说,传奇
  • fragileadj. 易碎的,脆的,精细的
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • resignedadj. 认命的,顺从的,听任的 动词resign的过去