位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第261期:你在说谎
日期:2016-10-27 16:07

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

After a while, she threw herself out of the tower.She died.
没过多久,她从塔楼上跳下,死了。
You're lying.
你在说谎
Am I?
是吗
We're done.
我们没什么可说的了
Fine. I have other calls to make.
好吧 反正我还要拜访别人
The place is looking dusty, rumple.
这地方满是灰尘 朗普
You should get a new girl.
你应该再找个姑娘来
Pretty. Well, I know how hard you work.
真美 我知道你工作很努力
Has anyone been to see her?
有人来探视她吗
No, ma'am. Not today. Not ever.
没有 阁下 今天没有 从来都没有

重点讲解

make calls短暂拜访:
The doctor has five calls to make this morning.
医生今天上午要出诊五次。
(old-fashioned) to pay a call on an old friend
拜访一位老朋友

done (with)完毕;了结;结束:
When you're done, perhaps I can say something.
等你说完,也许我可以说点什么。
I'll be glad when this job is over and done with.
这个工作彻底完成后我就高兴了。

lie (to sb) (about sth)说谎;撒谎;编造谎言:
You could see from his face that he was lying.
从他的表情上你可以看出他在说假话。
Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎!

dusty布满灰尘的;灰尘覆盖的:
a dusty road
尘土飞扬的路
piles of dusty books
一摞一摞布满灰尘的书

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到