位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第407期:凯思琳没死
日期:2017-04-19 08:39

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
You told me you could fix this.
你说过你能搞定的
That's why I came to you.
所以我才找你帮忙
So that you could make sure Regina didn't win.
那样你就能确保瑞金娜不会得逞
She hasn't yet.
她还没得逞呢
Well, she's going to, and now my friend is gonna pay for me trusting you.
那她也快了 现在我的朋友要因我对你的信任而付出代价
Look, sheriff, I know this is emotional, but it's also not over.
警长 我知道你很激动 但这事还没完
You must have faith. There's still time.
你必须要有信心 还有时间
Time for what?
什么的时间
For me to work a little magic.
让我略施魔法
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
为什么
For doubting you.
因为怀疑你
I made a mistake.
是我搞错了
What's that? Evidence.
那是什么 证据
Evidence that proves that I've been trusting all the wrong people.
证明我一直信错了人
I should have listened to you.
我应该听你的
This bug was from Sidney.
这是西德尼的窃听器
The newspaper guy?
那个报社的家伙
I should've seen it.
我早该看出来
Well, don't beat yourself up about it, Emma.
别因此责怪自己 艾玛
Sometimes it's hard to see what's right in front of us, but I knew you would.
有时我们很难分辨眼前的是非 但我知道你会分清的
I'm trying.
我还在努力
Ruby!
鲁比
What's going on?
怎么了
Shesheshe's in the alley.
她 她 她在巷子里
Who, Ruby? What happened?
鲁比 谁啊 发生了什么
Hey, you all right?
你没事吧
重点讲解

evidence
evidence of sth
evidence for sth
evidence that...

(to suggest, show, etc.) the facts, signs or objects that make you believe that sth is true
根据;证明;证据
There is convincing evidence of a link between exposure to sun and skin cancer.
有可靠证据表明日光曝晒与皮肤癌之间有联系。
We found further scientific evidence for this theory.
我们找到了进一步证实这种理论的科学根据。

fix sth
修理;校准;校正
The car won't start—can you fix it?
这辆车发动不起来了——你能修理一下吗?
I've fixed the problem.
我已解决了这个问题。

emotional
情绪激动的;感情冲动的
an emotional outburst / response / reaction
感情爆发;情绪激动的回答/反应
They made an emotional appeal for help.
他们情绪激动地恳求救助。
He tends to get emotional on these occasions.
他在这些场合往往容易感情冲动。

beat yourself up
beat yourself up about sth
beat yourself up over sth

to blame yourself too much for sth
(为某事)过分自责
Look, there's no need to beat yourself up over this.
听我说,没有必要为此过分自责。


视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛发现窃听器的故事。


分享到