位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第448期:戴维步入瑞金娜的陷阱
日期:2017-06-15 07:39

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Thank you for being my knight in shining armor.
多谢你英雄救美
Well, it's more like flannel, but you're welcome.
英雄谈不上 不过不客气
Hey, why don't you stay for dinner?
你要不要留下来吃晚饭
I bought more than enough for me and Henry, and... Well, I'm making lasagna.
我买了很多东西 我和亨利也吃不完而且我打算做意式千层面
Oh, II shouldn't.
还是算了吧
It's getting late, and I've gotta get up early tomorrow for work.
天色已晚而且我明天早上要早起工作
Of course.
那好吧
Oh, you can just set the bags over there.
你把东西放在那里就行了
What is it?
怎么了
Henry. He's having dinner with Archie after his session instead of coming home.
亨利 他不回来了 他在心理辅导结束后会和阿奇一起吃晚餐
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Lately it seems like he'll do anything to avoid spending time with me.
最近他为了不跟我待在一起似乎是无所不用其极
But II shouldn't be burdening you with my problems.
我不应该拿我的问题来烦你
You've already helped me more than enough for one day.
你今天已经帮我很大的忙了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what?
你知道吗
I do love lasagna.
我还真爱吃意面
重点讲解

burden sb with sth
burden yourself with sth

to give sb a duty, responsibility, etc. that causes worry, difficulty or hard work
(使)担负(沉重或艰难的任务、职责等)
They have burdened themselves with a high mortgage.
他们负担了一笔很高的按揭借款。
I don't want to burden you with my worries.
我不想让你为我的烦恼操心。

avoid
避免;防止
The accident could have been avoided.
这个事故本来是可以避免的。
They narrowly avoided defeat.
他们险些遭击败了。
The name was changed to avoid confusion with another firm.
改名是为了避免和另一家公司混淆。

a knight in shining armour
(usually humorous) a man who saves sb, especially a woman, from a dangerous situation
救人(尤指妇女)于危难之中的男子;(救人尤指美人的)英雄

flannel
(BrE, informal) words that do not have much meaning and that avoid telling sb what they want to know
兜圈子的话语;应付性言语

session
一场;一节;一段时间
a photo / recording / training, etc. session
拍照、录音、训练等时段
The course is made up of 12 two-hour sessions.
这门课总共上12次,每次两小时。


视频及简介

该片讲述了戴维留在瑞金娜家的故事。

分享到