位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第282期:重获自由
日期:2016-11-25 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Water from Lake Nostos, as requested.
纳斯托斯湖的湖水 依你所求
Remarkable! But how did you manage to slay the beast?
不可思议 你是如何战胜水怪的
Oh, the fate of your true love was at stake, and it was a battle I couldn't afford to lose.
事关你爱人的命运 这是场绝不能输的战役
Abigail, what happened to me?
艾比盖尔 我出什么事了
You were trapped, but now you're free.
你被困住了 但你现在自由了
This is James. He's the one who freed you.
他是詹姆斯 就是他让你重获自由
I am forever indebted to you.
你的恩情我永世都无法还清了
Well, pay me back by walking down the aisle... with someone you truly belong with.
若想回报我 就与你真心所爱之人 步入婚姻的殿堂吧
And perhaps giving me a horse and supplies for a journey as well.
或许还可以送我一匹马和一些远行的物品
Done.
没问题
Thank you... so much.
谢谢...非常感谢
重点讲解

request sth from sb
(formal) to ask for sth or ask sb to do sth in a polite or formal way
(正式或礼貌地)请求,要求
She requested permission to film at the White House.
她申请准予在白宫拍摄。
You can request a free copy of the leaflet.
你可以索要一份免费的宣传单。

at stake
that can be won or lost, depending on the success of a particular action
成败难料;得失都可能;有风险
We cannot afford to take risks when peoples' lives are at stake.
现在人命交关,不容我们有闪失。
The prize at stake is a place in the final.
这次如果获胜,便能进入决赛。

trap
使落入险境;使陷入困境
Help! I'm trapped!
救命啊!我给困住了!
They were trapped in the burning building.
他们被困在燃烧着的楼房里。

indebted to sb for sth
(formal) grateful to sb for helping you
感激的;蒙恩的
I am deeply indebted to my family for all their help.
我深深感激我的家人给我所有的帮助。

go down the aisle
walk down the aisle
(informal) to get married
结婚

视频及简介

该片讲詹姆斯帮助艾比盖尔的爱人获救的故事。


分享到