位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第336期:恢复记忆的方法
日期:2017-01-20 07:03

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You can't even see reality anymore.
都看不清现实了
What I don't need is to be lectured by a dwarf with a bad attitude.
我可不需要一个坏脾气的矮人来说教我
I didn't come here to lecture you.I came here to help you.
我不是来说教你的 我是来帮你的
Help me? How?
帮我 怎么帮
By taking you back to Rumplestiltskin.He's the one who gave you the potion in the first place, the one that took away all your memories of your prince.If anyone can give 'em back to you, it's him.
把你带回侏儒怪那里 是他给了你魔药 那魔药夺走了你有关王子的一切记忆 那么能帮你恢复记忆的 也非他莫属
I don't want my memories back. That's why I took the potion.
我不想恢复记忆 所以我才喝了魔药
And it changed you.Maybe he can at least bring you back to the person you used to be. He's the most powerful man in the world.He can do anything.
但它改变了你 也许他至少能把你变成原来的样子 他是这世上最强大的人 他无所不能
Anything?
无所不能吗
Henry. What are you doing here? Why aren't you in school?
亨利 你来这里做什么 你怎么没去上学
We have to help Ms. Blanchard.
我们得帮帮布兰切特老师
I am helping her. That's why I'm searching the apartment.But you gotta go home.
我就在帮她 所以我才搜查公寓 但你得回家了
Not gonna happen.
没门
Just stay out of the way.
那就别给我添乱
重点讲解

used to
(用于过去持续或经常发生的事)曾经
I used to live in London.
我曾经在伦敦居住过。
We used to go sailing on the lake in summer.
从前的夏天,我们经常泛舟湖上。

revenge
报复;报仇
He swore to take (his) revenge on his political enemies.
他发誓要报复他的政敌。
She is seeking revenge for the murder of her husband.
丈夫遭到谋杀,她在寻找机会报仇。

lecture
lecture sb about sth
lecture sb on sth
lecture sb about doing sth

to criticize sb or tell them how you think they should behave, especially when it is done in an annoying way
(尤指恼人地)指责,训斥,告诫
He's always lecturing me about the way I dress.
他对我的衣着总是指手画脚的。

attitude
attitude to sb
attitude towards sb
attitude to sth
attitude towards sth

the way that you think and feel about sb/sth; the way that you behave towards sb / sth that shows how you think and feel
态度;看法
changes in public attitudes to marriage
公众对婚姻的看法的转变
the government's attitude towards single parents
政府对单亲的看法
to have a good / bad / positive / negative attitude towards sb / sth
对某人(或事物)持好的/坏的/肯定的/否定的态度
Youth is simply an attitude of mind.
青春仅仅是心态问题。

reality
现实;实际情况
She refuses to face reality.
她不肯面对现实。
You're out of touch with reality.
你脱离了现实。


视频及简介

该片讲述了白雪公主恢复记忆的方法。


分享到