位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第456期:奥古斯特的证据
日期:2017-06-23 09:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
When I found you, you were wrapped in a blanket, and the name "Emma" was embroidered along the bottom of it.
我发现你的时候 你被裹在毯子里 你的名字艾玛就绣在底边上
That wasn't in the article, was it?
文章里没有提到这些 对吧
How would I know that unless I was there?
我要是不在场 怎么会知道这个
Okay.
好吧
Let's say you were that kid.
就当你是那个孩子吧
Why lie about where you found me?
为什么对找到我的地点撒谎呢
I lied to protect you.
说谎是为了保护你
From what?
为什么呢
That.
那个
A tree?
一棵树
You've read Henry's book, right?
你看过亨利的书了 对吗
You know about the curse, don't you? Your role in it?
你知道诅咒 对吗 你在书里的角色
It's true, Emma.
那是真的 艾玛
We both came into this world... through this tree.
我们来到这个世界都是通过这棵树
You're asking me to believe that you are a fairy tale character? Pinocchio.
你是要我相信你是童话故事里的角色吗 匹诺曹
Right. Of course Pinocchio.
对 当然是匹诺曹
Explains all the lying.
怪不得你这么爱撒谎
You're the one who added the story to Henry's book.
是你在亨利的书里增加了故事
I needed you to know the truth.
我需要你了解事实
The truth is you are out of your mind, and you're not even a very good liar.
事实是你疯了你连谎都撒不好
Why not write the end of that story?
为什么不给那个故事写个结局
Because this is the ending, and we're writing it right now.
因为这就是结局 我们正在书写
And how does this story end?
那这个如何结局
With you believing.
你相信一切
Not gonna happen.
不可能
重点讲解

wrap
wrap A up in B
wrap B round A
wrap around A

to cover sth / sb in material, for example in order to protect it / them
用…包裹(或包扎、覆盖等)
I wrapped the baby (up) in a blanket.
我用毯子把婴儿裹了起来。
I wrapped a blanket around the baby.
我用毯子把婴儿裹了起来。
Wrap the meat in foil before you cook it.
把肉用锡箔裹起来后再烧。

truth
真相;实情;事实;真实情况
Do you think she's telling the truth ?
你认为她在讲实话吗?
We are determined to get at (= discover) the truth.
我们决心查出真相。
The truth (of the matter) is we can't afford to keep all the staff on.
实际情况是我们无力继续聘用所有的职员。

unless
除非;除非在…情况下
You won't get paid for time off unless you have a doctor's note.
除非你有医生证明,否则你不上班便拿不到工资。
I won't tell them—not unless you say I can.
我绝不告诉他们——除非你允许。
Unless I'm mistaken, she was back at work yesterday.
除非是我记错了,她是昨天回来上班的。

add sth to sth
to put sth together with sth else so as to increase the size, number, amount, etc.
增加;加添
A new wing was added to the building.
这栋大楼新添了一座配楼。
Shall I add your name to the list?
我可以把你的名字写进名单吗?


视频及简介

该片讲述了匹诺曹与艾玛的故事。

分享到