位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第125期:皇室
日期:2015-07-23 10:34

(单词翻译:单击)

白雪公主.jpg

Why are you here? I thought we were done.

你来干什么 交易结束了

I wanna make another trade.

我想再做笔交易

I'm not talking in front of him. Who is this guy?

当着这人的面 我不谈生意 他是谁

No he's with me.

他是我带来的

Oh that's good. With you. That makes it all fine.

真好 你带来的 这样就没问题了是吧

Oh he's no one. Look...

他就是个大不了的人 听着...

I want to buy back the jewels I sold you.

我想要买回卖给你的珠宝

Who is he?!

他是谁

I said don't worry about it! Look...

我说了别担心这个 听着...

I'll give you back all your money.

我把你的钱都还你

You just give me the ring.

你只要把戒指给我

You can keep everything else.

其它的我都不要

Thank you. We appreciate the help.

谢谢你的配合

He's too eager.

他太迫不及待了

This is a setup. It's not!

这是个圈套 不是

He's a royal! Uhh!

他是皇室的人

Let her go!

放开她

No! You can trust me! Look you can trust me!

不 你们可以相信我 相信我

If I wanted to set you up I would have. Don't hurt us!

如果我要对你设套早就设了 别伤害我们

The time for dealing is done.

交易结束

Search him.

搜他身

Snow White.

白雪

Quite a reward.

赏金真丰厚啊

Take her.

带她走

Go! I'm right behind you.

快跑 我跟在你后面

Follow me! They don't know the forest like I... do!

跟着我 他们没我熟悉... 这森林

Royal blood is the sweetest of all.

皇室的血最香甜了

You saved me.

你救了我

It's the honorable thing to do.

这是我的荣幸

What about your "special someone"?

你那个特别的某人怎么办

分享到