位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第498期:瑞金娜毁约
日期:2017-08-04 07:37

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I'm here to collect.
我是来收账的
Where, where is she, my daughter?
她在哪儿 我女儿在哪儿
Emma was supposed to eat that apple, and she didn't. As far as I'm concerned, that makes our deal null and void.
那苹果该是艾玛吃 可她没吃 对我来说 交易无效
I did what you asked, and you're gonna screw me over again?
我按照你说的做了 你现在又想耍我
Look at it however you want, Jefferson.
随你怎么想吧 杰弗森
The fact is, I'm done with you.
反正我跟你没啥好说的了
But I'mI'm not done with you.
但是我跟你还没完呢
What are you going to do?
你又能怎样
Kill me?
杀了我
I know you want to, but I also know you can't.
我知道你想 但是你做不到
Do you?
是吗
Yes.
没错
You don't have it in you.
你没这个胆子
Now if you excuse me...
失陪了
I have to save my son.
我要救我的儿子
August?
奥古斯特
Please open up.
请开门
I know you're in there. Open the door.
我知道你在里面 开门好吗
I can't.
我开不了
重点讲解

collect
收(欠款);(上门)收(账)
to collect rent / debts / tax
收租金;讨债;征税

excuse
excuse sth for sth
excuse sb for sth
excuse for doing sth

to forgive sb for sth that they have done, for example not being polite or making a small mistake
原谅;宽恕
Please excuse the mess.
这里凌乱不堪,请见谅。
I hope you'll excuse me for being so late.
我来得这么晚,希望你能原谅。

null and void
(law) (of an election, agreement, etc. )
having no legal force; not valid
无法律效力的;无效的
The contract was declared null and void.
合同被宣布无效。

as far as I am concerned
so far as I am concerned

used to give your personal opinion on sth
就我而言
As far as I am concerned, you can do what you like.
就我而言,你想干什么就可以干什么。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到