位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第490期:救亨利的希望
日期:2017-07-27 07:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
All of it.
他所说的一切
Yes.
是的
I was leaving town.
我都准备离开童话镇了
Why couldn't you just leave things alone?
你为什么非得插手呢
Because as long as you're alive, Henry will never be mine!
因为只要你还活着 亨利永远不会是我的
He'll never be anyone's unless you fix this.
你不救他 谁都得不到他
You wake him up!
快让他醒过来
I can't!
不行了
Don't you have magic?
你不是有魔法吗
That was the last of it.
最后一点都在酥饼上了
It was supposed to put you to sleep!
本该让你中睡眠咒的
What's it gonna do to him?
咒语对他会有什么影响
I don't know.
我不知道
Magic here is unpredictable.
这个世界的魔法无法预料
So... So he could... Yes.
所以...所以他有可能... 是的
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
We need help.
我们得找人帮忙
There's one other person in this town who knows about this... knows about magic.
这镇上还有一个人知道此事 知道魔法
Mr. Gold.
戈登先生
Actually,he goes by "Rumplestiltskin."
其实 他又叫朗普斯金
重点讲解

unpredictable
无法预言的;不可预测的;难以预料的
unpredictable weather
变幻莫测的天气
The result is entirely unpredictable.
结果是完全无法预料的。

be supposed to do
be supposed to be sth

to be expected or required to do / be sth according to a rule, a custom, an arrangement, etc.
(按规定、习惯、安排等)应当,应,该,须
You're supposed to buy a ticket, but not many people do.
按说应当买票,不过买的人不多。
I thought we were supposed to be paid today.
我以为我们今天会领到薪水呢。

alive
活着;在世
We don't know whether he's alive or dead.
我们不知道他是死是活。
Is your mother still alive ?
你的母亲还健在吗?
Doctors kept the baby alive for six weeks.
医生使婴儿活了六周。

unless
除非;除非在…情况下
You won't get paid for time off unless you have a doctor's note.
除非你有医生证明,否则你不上班便拿不到工资。
I won't tell them—not unless you say I can.
我绝不告诉他们——除非你允许。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到