位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第186期:最勇敢的人
日期:2016-02-19 15:29

(单词翻译:单击)

童话镇.jpg

Here. Let me.

给我 我来

You fastened it wrong.

你系错了

Here. Give me that.

来 给我

Well how will I fight? How will I protect myself?

我怎么战斗 我怎么保护自己

You won't.

你不用

You will stay outside the cave while we kill the dragon.

我们杀龙的时候你只要站在洞外

If you don't come out of this alive

如果你不能活着回来

Midas won't give our kingdom any gold.

迈达斯一分钱也不会给我们的

You might have the title of hero

你或许能得到英雄的名号

but not the job.

但活儿得交给我们干

The dragon's lair is through there.

龙穴在这边

You stay here. We'll be back.

你在这好好待着 等我们回来

Did you know him well?

你跟他熟吗

Who?


My brother the prince.

我哥哥 王子殿下

Yeah we knew him.

我们跟他很熟

He was the bravest man I ever met.

他是我见过的最勇敢的人

They need our help.

我们得去帮他们

We stay here!

我们哪也不去

Our orders are clear.

要服从命令

People are dying.

会死人的

Don't move!

别过去

Stay back!

后退

Where's your sword?

你的剑呢

Stay here.

待在这里

You didn't see that coming did you?

没想到会这样吧

分享到
重点单词
  • swordn. 剑,刀
  • lairn. 野兽的巢穴,躲藏处
  • protectvt. 保护,投保