位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第430期:父子终相认
日期:2017-05-22 07:22

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I'm so sorry, son.
真对不起 儿子
I'm so sorry, Bae.
真的非常抱歉 小比
Oh, my boy.
我的儿子
My beautiful boy.
我的好儿子
Can you truly, truly forgive me?
你真的真的能原谅我吗
I forgive you, papa.
我原谅你 爸爸
You were looking for the knife.
你之前在找那把刀
I thought that if you still had it, it would mean that you hadn't changed.
我想如果你还留着它 就说明你还没有改变
Well, let's go and find it and see.
我们去把它找出来看看
I buried it here shortly after Emma came to town.
艾玛来镇上不久我就把它埋在了这里
Things were changing.
一切都在改变
Didn't want to take the chance of Regina finding it.
我不想让瑞金娜找到它
Of course.
当然
It should be right about here, son.
应该在这里的 儿子
Here. Letlet...
来 我来...
I want you to take it.
我想让你拿着
重点讲解

forgive
forgive sb for sth
forgive yourself for sth
forgive sb for doing sth
forgive yourself for doing sth
forgive sb sth

to stop feeling angry with sb who has done sth to harm, annoy or upset you; to stop feeling angry with yourself
原谅;宽恕
I'll never forgive her for what she did.
我绝不会原谅她做的事。
I can't forgive that type of behaviour.
我不能宽恕那种行为。

chance
chance of doing sth
chance that
chance of sth happening
chance of sth

a possibility of sth happening, especially sth that you want
(尤指希望发生的事的)可能性
Is there any chance of getting tickets for tonight?
有可能弄到今晚的票吗?
She has only a slim chance of passing the exam.
她通过考试的希望很渺茫。
There's a slight chance that he'll be back in time.
他及时赶回来的可能性不大。

bury
把(某物)掩藏在地下;埋藏
buried treasure
埋藏的财宝
The dog had buried its bone in the garden.
狗把骨头埋在花园里。

shortly
不多时;不久
She arrived shortly after us.
我们刚到不多会儿她就到了。
I saw him shortly before he died.
在他去世前不久我还见过他一面。


视频及简介

该片讲述了比爱尔与爸爸分离的故事。


分享到