位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第176期:监护权
日期:2016-01-15 15:52

(单词翻译:单击)

time.jpg

Come on. I gotcha.

来吧 我抓住你了

Okay. All right. I got him.

好了 我抱住他了

You got him? Is he safe?

抱住了吗 他没事吧

Archie.

阿奇

It's gonna fall!

要掉下去了

I'm sorry!

对不起

It's okay!

没关系

Are you okay?

你还好吗

Deputy you can clear the crowd away.

副警长 让人们都散了吧

Thank you Dr. Hopper.

谢谢你 和普医生

I have something to say.

我有话要说

I'm gonna continue to treat Henry

我要继续给亨利做治疗

and I'm gonna do it my own way.

我要用我自己的方式

My relief at his safety hasn't changed a thing Dr. Hopper.

我儿子没事了不代表我会改变主意 和普医生

You will do as I say or you

你要照我说的做 否则...

Or what? You'll ruin my life?

否则怎样 你要毁了我吗

You'll do your worst?

你会不择手段吗

Because I will always do my best.

但我还是会一直尽我所能

Don't test me.

别试探我

Oh I don't need to because you're gonna leave me alone and let me do my work in peace.

没必要 因为你不会再干涉我并让我安心工作

Really? Why is that?

是吗 为什么

Because someday Madam Mayor you may find yourself in a custody battle

因为有朝一日 镇长女士你可能会面临监护权官司

and do you know how the court determines who is a fit parent?

你知道法庭如何判定谁是合格的母亲吗

They consult an expert

他们会咨询专家

particularly one who has treated the child.

尤其是给孩子做过治疗的专家

So... I suggest that you think about that

所以 我建议你想清楚

and you allow me to do my work

让我继续我的工作

and let me do it the way my conscience tells me to.

让我遵循自己的良心来工作

分享到
重点单词
  • consciencen. 良心,责任心,顾忌
  • consultv. 商讨,向 ... 请教,查阅
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • deputyadj. 代理的,副的 n. 代表,副手
  • reliefn. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比 adj