位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第58期:你要毁了我吗
日期:2012-04-27 17:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Thank you, Dr. Hopper.
谢谢你 和普医生
I have something to say.
我有话要说
I'm gonna continue to treat Henry,
我要继续给亨利做治疗
and I'm gonna do it my own way.
我要用我自己的方式
My relief at his safety
我儿子没事了不代表
hasn't changed a thing, Dr. Hopper.
我会改变主意 和普医生
You will do as I say, or you...
你要照我说的做 否则...
Or what? You'll ruin my life?
否则怎样 你要毁了我吗
You'll do your worst?
你会不择手段吗
Because I will always do my best.
但我还是会一直尽我所能
Don't test me.
别试探我
Oh, I don't need to, because you're gonna leave me alone
没必要 因为你不会再干涉我
and let me do my work in peace.
并让我安心工作
Really? Why is that?
是吗 为什么
Because someday, Madam Mayor,
因为有朝一日 镇长女士
you may find yourself in a custody battle,
你可能会面临监护权官司
and do you know how the court determines who is a fit parent?
你知道法庭如何判定谁是合格的母亲吗
They consult an expert,
他们会咨询专家
particularly one who has treated the child.
尤其是给孩子做过治疗的专家
So... I suggest that you think about that
所以 我建议你想清楚
and you allow me to do my work
让我继续我的工作

常用词汇

原文:I'm gonna continue to treat Henry,我要继续给亨利做治疗
continue to do sth:继续干某事
Can I continue to read aloud?
我可以继续朗读吗?
We should continue to strengthen infrastructure.
继续加强基础设施建设。


原文:Oh, I don't need to, because you're gonna leave me alone and let me do my work in peace.
没必要 因为你不会再干涉我并让我安心工作
leave alone:避免扰乱,打扰
How can you leave alone?
你怎麽能一个人离开?

in peace:安静,宁静
Let me make supper in peace.
让我安心做晚饭。
The villagers live in peace and quiet.
那些村民生活在和平宁静之中。

分享到
重点单词
  • strengthenv. 加强,变坚固
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • reliefn. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比 adj
  • consultv. 商讨,向 ... 请教,查阅