位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第56期:情况不正常
日期:2012-04-26 12:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey. Can I ask you again?
我能再问你一遍吗
Ask what?
问什么
Why do you think it's so important that
为何这么在乎你对那些童话的猜想
your fairy tale theory is true?
是否属实呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Give it a shot.
试试看
'Cause...
因为...
This can't be all there is.
现在的情况不正常
I understand.
我明白
And I thought if I found proof...
我以为能证实一些事情
Mm. But I didn't find anything.
但我什么都没找到
Well, that's not true.
不是的
I was lost, and you found me, right?
我一度迷茫 你帮我找回了自我
You mean, you remember?
你的记忆恢复了吗
No, I-I don't remember,
不 我没恢复
but I-I do remember the kind of person I want to be.
但我记起来 我想成为一个什么样的人
I just gotta listen harder.
我需要更用心倾听
What's that?
那是什么
I think it's a rescue.
可能是救援人员
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧
Yeah, we're--we're okay.
是的 我们没事
Hang on, Henry.
挺住 亨利
Okay. That's good. Stop.
可以了 停下
Uhh. Here you go. Up.
好了 往上去
Come on. I gotcha.
来吧 我抓住你了

常用词汇

原文:Why do you think it's so important that your fairy tale theory is true?为何这么在乎你对那些童话的猜想是否属实呢
fairy tale:神话故事;童话
I thought it was just a child's fairy tale.
因我认为这只是一个神话故事。
In the fairy tale all is deceives people.
童话里都是骗人的。

原文:I was lost, and you found me, right?我一度迷茫 你帮我找回了自我
be lost:迷失,迷路
I'd be lost without you.
没有你我就会迷失方向。
She is the one who seems to be lost.
我觉得她才是迷失的那个

fairy:幻想中的

rescue:营救

proof:证据

tale:故事,传说

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援