位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第372期:对家人应该不离不弃
日期:2017-03-03 07:52

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
It was the only way to make sure you'd help me.
只有这样你才会帮我
Uhh! Wait! Wait! Please.My daughter... My Grace she's she's waiting for me. I promised her I'd be home for tea.
等等 等等 求你了 我的女儿 我的小格蕾丝 她在她在等着我 我跟她发誓说我会回家喝茶
A promise which you now have broken.
现在你已经违背这个誓言了
If you truly cared for your daughter, you never would've left her in the first place.
要是你真的看重你的女儿 你一开始就不会离开她
You were right, Jefferson.You don't abandon family.No!
你说的没错 杰弗森 对家人应该不离不弃 别走
Take him to the queen.
带他去见皇后
Her majesty says she knows you're responsible for helping to steal from her.
皇后陛下说她知道你胁从盗窃她的物品
The queen. She tricked...
是皇后 她骗...
That woman's name is Regina.There is only one queen—The queen of hearts.
那个女人叫瑞金娜 皇后只有一个 那就是红心皇后
Yes, of course. My apologies. Now please...
是的 当然 我很抱歉 求您...
Her majesty wishes to know how you got to this world.How did you come to wonderland?
皇后陛下想知道你是怎么进入这个世界的 你是如何进入仙境的
重点讲解

abandon sb to sth
to leave sb, especially sb you are responsible for, with no intention of returning
(不顾责任、义务等)离弃,遗弃,抛弃
The baby had been abandoned by its mother.
这个婴儿被母亲遗弃了。
The study showed a deep fear among the elderly of being abandoned to the care of strangers.
研究表明,老人十分害怕被丢给陌生人照管。

trick
欺骗;欺诈
I'd been tricked and I felt stupid.
我被人骗了,觉得自己真傻。
He managed to trick his way past the security guards.
他想方设法骗过保安员走了。

in the first place
used at the end of a sentence to talk about why sth was done or whether it should have been done or not
(用于句尾,谈论某事为何或是否应该做)究竟,到底,当初
I still don't understand why you chose that name in the first place.
我仍不明白,你究竟为什么取了这么个名字。
I should never have taken that job in the first place.
我当初就不该接受那份工作。

promise
promise sth to sb
promise sb sth

to tell sb that you will definitely do or not do sth, or that sth will definitely happen
许诺;承诺;答应;保证
The college principal promised to look into the matter.
学院院长答应研究这个问题。
'Promise not to tell anyone!' 'I promise.'
"你要保证不告诉别人!" "我保证。"


视频及简介

该片讲述了杰弗森被瑞金娜抛弃的故事。


分享到