位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第277期:幻象
日期:2016-11-21 17:03

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Like me more now, Charming?
现在喜欢我点了吗 王子
No. You're not really her. It's an illusion. I know it's not real.
不 你不是她 这是个幻象 我知道这不是真的
Sometimes illusions are better than truth. Everything you want that you can't have... I can give it to you.
有时候幻象比现实更美好 所有你想要但又得不到的东西 我都可以给你
All you have to do... is kiss me.
你只要吻我就行
I know you want to. I can feel it.
我知道你想吻我 我感觉得到
No.

No. I don't want an illusion. I want reality or nothing.
不 我不需要幻象 我非现实不要
This doesn't feel real?
这样的感觉难道不真实吗
Snow...
白雪
Oh, that's right. It's me. I love you.
没错 是我 我爱你
No. No. It's not you.
不 不 这不是你
Yes, it is. I love you.
没错 这是我 我爱你
No. This is not real love.
不 这不是真爱
I've felt it, and this isn't it. I know the difference.
我感受过真爱 而这绝对不是 我分辨得出来
Congratulations, Prince Charming. You're the first.
祝贺你 白马王子 你可是第一个

重点讲解

be charming
令人着迷的;迷人的;吸引人的:

»The cottage is tiny, but it's charming.
这间小屋虽小,却十分迷人。
»She's a charming person.
她是一位有魅力的人。

illusion
幻想的事物;错觉:

»Mirrors in a room often give an illusion of space.
房间里的镜子常给人一种空间增大的错觉。
»The idea of absolute personal freedom is an illusion.
绝对个人自由的观念是一种幻想。

difference (between A and B) | ~ (in sth) the way in which two people or things are not like each other; the way in which sb / sth has changed
• 差别;差异;不同(之处);变化(之处):

»There are no significant differences between the education systems of the two countries.
这两国的教育制度没有大的差别。
»He was studying the complex similarities and differences between humans and animals.
他在研究人和动物之间错综复杂的相似与不同之处。

Congratulation
(用以向人祝贺)祝贺,恭喜:

»'We're getting married!' 'Congratulations!'
"我们要结婚了!" "恭喜恭喜!"
»Congratulations on your exam results!
祝贺你考出了好成绩!

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到