位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第79期:宁缺毋滥
日期:2012-05-22 15:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Graham, you're not thinking straight.
格兰姆 你没想清楚
Actually, for the first time, I am.
事实上 这是我第一次想清楚了
I'd rather have nothing than settle for less.
宁缺毋滥
Nothing is better than what we have.
一无所有好过现有的
I need to feel something, Regina,
我得感觉到点什么 瑞金娜
and the only way to do that is to give myself the chance.
唯一的办法就是给自己个机会
Graham.I'm sorry.
格兰姆 抱歉
It's over.
结束了
I don't know what I ever did to you, Ms. Swan,
斯旺女士 我不知道自己哪里得罪了你
to deserve this--
使你如此对我
to have you keep coming after everything I hold dear.
不断夺走我所珍爱的一切
I told you, it's not her.
我说了 跟她没关系
None of this happened until she got here.
她来到童话镇之前什么事都没有
I'm sorry, but have you ever stopped to think
对不起 你有没有停下来想过
that maybe the problem isn't with me, but with you?
也许问题不在我而是你自己的身上
Excuse me?
你说什么
Henry came and found me.
亨利找到了我
Graham...
格兰姆
kissed me.
吻了我
Both were miserable.
他们俩都过的不开心
Maybe, Madame Mayor,
镇长女士
you need to take a good, hard look in the mirror
也许你真应该好好照照镜子
and ask yourself why that is.
问问自己到底怎么了
Why is everyone running away from you?
为何所有人都离你而去
Regina!
瑞金娜

重点解释

原文:I don't know what I ever did to you, Ms. Swan,to deserve this--斯旺女士,我不知道自己哪里得罪了你使你如此对我。
1.deserve +名词:应受...
deservea reward 应受奖励 deservea punishment 应受惩罚
You deserved the medal.这个奖牌你受之无愧。
2.deserve+to be done:值得被做
He deserves to be punished.他罪有应得。

原文:Why is everyone running away from you?为何所有人都离你而去?
1.run away (from sb/a place) =to leave sb/ a place suddenly 突然离开,逃离
He run away from home at the age of thirteen.他十三岁那年离家出走。


2.run away from sth=to try to avoid sth because you are shy,lack confidence,etc.避开,躲避,回避
You can`t just run away from the situation.这事儿你没办法回避。


3.run away with sb. =if a feeiing runs away with you,it gets out of your control.失去控制
Her imagination tends to run away with her.她动辄想入非非。


4.run away with sb/together=to leave home, your husband,wife,etc. in order to have a relationship with another person 与某人私奔
She ran away with her boss=she and her boss ran away together.她与老板(一起)私奔了。


5.run away with sth=(1)to win sth clearly or easily 轻而易举的赢得 (2)(spoken) to believe sth that is not true 相信(不真实的东西);误以为
I don't want you to run away with the impression that all I do is sign cheques all day.我不想要你误以为我整天的工作就是签支票。


【日常用语】
I'd rather have nothing than settle for less.
宁缺毋滥。

I don't know what I ever did to you,.
我不知道自己哪里得罪了你

分享到
重点单词
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • medaln. 奖章,勋章,纪念章 vi. 获得奖章
  • miserableadj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避