位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第496期:只能斯旺女士来
日期:2017-08-02 07:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I don't care about breaking the curse.
我对打破诅咒没兴趣
All I care about is saving Henry.
我只想要救亨利
Which is why it's your lucky day.
所以今天是你的幸运日
I didn't use all the potion.
我没把药剂都用掉
I saved some for a rainy day.
我留了些以备不时之需
Well, it's storming like a bitch. Where is it?
现在就是需要的时候了 药剂在哪
Where it is isn't the problem.
在哪不重要
Getting it is what should worry you.
如何拿到它才是难题
Enough riddles. What do we do?
够了 谜团先生 我们要怎么做
You do nothing. It has to be Ms. Swan.
你什么也不能做 只能斯旺女士来
He's my son. It should be me.
他是我儿子 应该由我来
All due respect, but it's her son, and it has to be her.
恕我直言 但亨利是她儿子 药剂也必须由她去取
She's the product of the magic.
她是那魔法的结晶
She must be the one to find it.
得她去找
I can do it.
我可以去
Don't trust him.
别相信他
What choice do we have?
我们还有得选吗
That's right, dearie. What choice do you have?
就是啊 宝贝 你们还有得选吗
Where is this magic?
魔法在哪儿
Tell me, your majesty, is our friend still in the basement?
告诉我 陛下 咱们的朋友还在地下室吗
Oh, you twisted little imp.
你这个变态混蛋
You hid it with her?
你把它跟她藏在一起了
Oh, no, not with her.
没有没有 不是跟她藏在一起
In her.
是在她身体里面
I knew you couldn't resist bringing her over.
我知道你会把她带来的
Who is "Her"?
她是谁
Someone you should be prepared for.
你得做好准备去见她
Where you're going, you're going to need this.
你去那里得带着这个
重点讲解

basement
地下室
Kitchen goods are sold in the basement.
厨房用具在地下室出售。
a basement flat / apartment
设在地下室的一套房间

resist
忍住;抵挡
I finished the cake. I couldn't resist it.
我忍不住把整块蛋糕都吃了。
I found the temptation to miss the class too hard to resist.
我抵挡不住逃课的诱惑。

prepared for sth
ready and able to deal with sth
准备好;有所准备
I was not prepared for all the problems it caused.
我对这事引起的诸多麻烦毫无防备。
We'll be better prepared next time.
下次我们会准备得更充分。
When they set out they were well prepared.
他们出发时有很充分的准备。

product
产品;制品
dairy / meat / pharmaceutical, etc. products
乳制品、肉制品、药物产品等
investment in product development
产品开发投资
to launch a new product on to the market
把新产品推向市场 (business 商)
We need new product to sell (= a new range of products).
我们需要新产品供销售。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到