位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第392期:瑞金娜的恋情被白雪公主发现
日期:2017-03-31 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Snow! Dear, what are you doing?
白雪 亲爱的 你来做什么
You said to get back on the horse and...
你告诉我要重回马背...
What are you doing with him?
你跟他在一起做什么
Snow, I can explain.
白雪 听我解释
No.

No. Snow! Snow!
不要跑 白雪
Snow! Snow! Wait! Snow! Snow!
白雪 白雪 等等 白雪 白雪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No. Why were you kissing that man in the stable?
有事 你为什么亲马厩里的那个男人
You're to marry my father.
你马上要嫁给我爸爸了
You're to be my mother.
你要做我妈妈了
Oh, Snow, please, listen to me.
白雪 别这样 听我说
Your father, King Leopold he's a kind and fair man... But I don't love him.
你的爸爸 利奥波德国王 是个善良的好男人 但是我不爱他
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why not?
为什么不爱他呢
Love doesn't work that way.
爱情不是你想象的那样
Love... true love... is magic.
爱 真爱是有魔力的
And not just any magic
它不是普通的魔法
the most powerful magic of all.
而是最强大的魔法
It creates happiness.
爱让人幸福
重点讲解

explain sth to sb
to tell sb about sth in a way that makes it easy to understand
解释;说明;阐明
First, I'll explain the rules of the game.
首先我要说明一下游戏规则。
It was difficult to explain the problem to beginners.
对初学者解释这个问题很难。

fair to sb
treating everyone equally and according to the rules or law
(按法律、规定)平等待人的,秉公办事的,公正的
She has always been scrupulously fair.
她总是一丝不苟地秉公办事。
demands for a fairer distribution of wealth
更加公平分配财富的要求

marry
(和某人)结婚;嫁;娶
She married a German.
她嫁给了一个德国人。
He never married.
他终身未娶。

stable
(养马作特定用途的)养马场;马房
(BrE) a riding / racing stables
骑用/赛马养马场
His stables are near Oxford.
他的养马场在牛津附近。


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金娜的恋情被白雪公主发现的故事。


分享到