位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第43期:支开我
日期:2012-04-12 12:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Ruby, where's your car?
鲁比 你的车呢
You didn't send me to Sean to find her.
你让我去肖恩家 不是为了让我找她
You sent me there to give her a head start.
而是想把我支开 让她先走一步
Look, I'm only trying to help her.
听着 我只是想帮她
Yeah, so am I.
是 我也是
Ashley's in more trouble than you know, Ruby.
阿什莉的麻烦比你想的要大 鲁比
Where is she? Don't make her deal with Gold without me.
她在哪儿 别让她独自跟戈登订协议
I can't talk in front of him. He's the mayor's kid.
我不能当他面跟你说 他是镇长的孩子
Hey, I'm on your side.
我和你们可是一伙的
Henry... I need to find this woman,
亨利 我得找到她
and in order to do that, I need you to go home, okay?
为了找到她 我需要你先回家 好吗
So please listen to me, seriously.
所以听话 知道吗
She's not gonna tell me anything if you're around.
如果你在这儿 她什么都不会告诉我
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
She left town. Said she was gonna try Boston.
她离开镇子了 说要逃到波士顿去
Thought she could disappear there.
她觉得在那儿可以隐姓埋名
How long ago did she leave?
她离开多久了
About a half an hour.
半个小时吧
What'd she tell you?
她说什么了
Henry, what the hell?
亨利 你搞什么鬼
I am going to Boston. You can't come with me.
我要去波士顿 你不能跟着来
You can't go to Boston.
你不能去波士顿
She can't leave.
她不能离开这里
Bad things happen to anyone that does.
那个诅咒是对所有人都有效
I don't have time to argue with you over the curse.
我没时间跟你讨论诅咒的事情
I've got to get you home.
我得送你回家
We have to stop her before she gets hurt.
我们得在她受伤前阻止她
We're wasting time.
送我回家会浪费时间
If you drop me off, you'll never catch up to her.
如果你送我回去 就追不上她了
Henry...
亨利
Then Mr. Gold will call the police,
之后戈登先生会报警
and he'll have her sent to jail.
他会把她送进监狱去
Buckle up.
系好安全带
Ashley, what did you get yourself into?
阿什莉 你给自己找了什么麻烦啊

重点解释

send to
1.传送到
These file are send to your mailbox already.
这些文件已经发到你的邮箱了。

more than:
固定词组 ph.
1.多于
2.在...次以上
3.不只...
Hibernation is more than common sleep.
冬眠不止是一般睡眠。

in order to:
1.为了
We started early in order to arrive before dark.
为了在天黑前到达,我们很早就动身了。
We breathe in order to live.
为了生存,我们要呼吸。

happen to:
固定词组 ph.
1.发生于
I happen to know that professor.
我正好认识那位教授。

argue with:
1.和...争辩;和...争吵
He often argued with his father.
他经常和他父亲争辩。

drop off
1.让...下车
Please drop me off at the bank.
请让我在银行下车。
2.减少;下降
The business of the company was dropping off.
这家公司的生意日益清淡。
3.睡着
She dropped off during the sermon.
她在听布道时睡着了。

drop-off
名词 n.
1.急下降

分享到
重点单词
  • mailboxn. 邮筒,邮箱
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • sermonn. 布道,说教
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • hibernationn. 冬眠