位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第426期:戈登与儿子分离
日期:2017-05-16 07:23

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I'd be powerless. Weak.
我会失去力量 变得软弱
Like everyone else. It wouldn't matter.
其他人也一样 不要紧的
We'd be happy.
我们会幸福的
We could be happy here.
我们在这里也可以很幸福
Father, please.
爸爸 拜托
You're getting worse. And you promised.
你的行为越来越离谱 而且你保证了
This can work. It can.
这办法能行 肯定行
You made a deal with me.
你跟我说好了
Are you backing out?
你要反悔吗
No.
没有
Mr. Gold? Are you here for the rent?
戈登先生 你是来收租金的吗
Why does everyone ask that?
怎么每个人都这么问
Well, because you never mind.
因为你...没什么
Would... Would you like to talk?
你...你想跟我聊聊吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, um... If you'd like to get something off your chest, please come in.
那么...你要是有什么事不吐不快 就请进屋吧
A son? Wow. II didn't know you had a son.
儿子 我...我都不知道你有个儿子
How... How old is he?
他...他多大了
Let's start with something easier.
我们先聊些简单点的话题吧
Ookay.
好 好吧
重点讲解

powerless to do sth
completely unable to do sth
无能为力
I saw what was happening, but I was powerless to help.
我眼看着事情发生,却无力相助。

get sth off your chest
to talk about sth that has been worrying you for a long time so that you feel less anxious
倾吐心里的烦恼;吐出心事;一吐为快

rent
租金
How much rent do you pay for this place?
你租这个地方的租金是多少?
The landlord has put the rent up again.
房东又提高房租了。
a month's rent in advance
预付的月租金
a high / low / fair rent
高的/低的/合理的租金

back out of sth
to decide that you are no longer going to take part in sth that has been agreed
退出;撒手
He lost confidence and backed out of the deal at the last minute.
他失去了信心,在最后一刻退出了协议。

worse
更差;更糟;更坏
The rooms were awful and the food was worse.
房间很糟糕,吃的更差。
The weather got worse during the day.
日间天气变得更恶劣了。


视频及简介

该片讲述了比爱尔与爸爸分离的故事。


分享到