位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第322期:彼特之死
日期:2017-01-06 08:09

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Where's Mary? Come on, girl. Wake up. We best bar the door. If Mary's not back by now, she'll have to take her chances.
玛丽哪去了 醒醒吧 姑娘 我们得把门拴好 如果玛丽现在还不回来 就得碰运气了
She's in no danger.
她没有危险
What have you done?
你干了什么
No, it's okay. It's all right. It's fine.
没事的 她很好
Where is she?
她在哪里
She's well, she's with Peter, and I know that you don't like him, but that's really beside the point.
她跟彼得在一起 我知道你不喜欢他 但这不是问题的关键
You stupid, careless, ridiculous girl.
你这个粗心荒唐的傻妞
No, you don't understand. Peter isn't This is going to be difficult to accept. You just have to trust me. He's the wolf.
不 你不明白 彼得不是... 你会很难接受这个现实 你得相信我 他是那头狼
You think Peter is the wolf?
你以为彼得是那头狼
Yes. This terrible creature is also human. It's okay, though. He won't hurt her. She's got him tied up.
是的 这个恐怖的生灵也是人类 但没关系 他不会伤害她 她把他绑起来了
He's tied up? Oh, that poor boy.
被绑起来了 这可怜的孩子
Red, no. Red! It's me. Don't. Don't! Please! Red! No! Red! No! Red! No.
小红帽 不 小红帽 是我 不要 不要 拜托 小红帽 不要 小红帽 不 小红帽 不要
Is that what I think it is?
那真是那个吗
Yeah. I can't look.
是的 我没法看
重点讲解

take a chance (on sth)

to decide to do sth, knowing that it might be the wrong choice
冒险
We took a chance on the weather and planned to have the party outside.
我们怀着天气可能会好的侥幸心理筹划到户外聚会。

careless
不小心的;不仔细的;粗心的
It was careless of me to leave the door open.
怪我粗心忘了关门。
Don't be so careless about / with spelling.
别那么粗心大意地犯拼写错误。
a careless worker / driver
粗心大意的工人/司机

be beside the point
to not be important or closely related to the main thing you are talking about
无关紧要;离题;不相关
Yes, I know it was an accident, but that's beside the point.
是的,我知道那是个事故,可是这无关紧要。

bar
(用铁条或木条)封,堵
All the doors and windows were barred.
所有的门、窗都加上了铁条。


视频及简介
该片讲述了玛丽与卢卡斯的对话。


分享到